Ir al contenido principal

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

F
Dedicated July 2021 Guwahati

Should i do my own makeup or hire an artist?

Fareah, the 22 June, 2021 at 14:13 Posted in Beauty, Hair & Makeup 0 2

Guys I’m very good at makeup and thought of doing my wedding makeup myself but I’m not very confident about it. I feel that I’ll be going through a lot stress and emotions that day and I might not be in that state of mind but on the other hand I fear if the makeup artist change my entire look and make me look like a different person. I’m very confused and I really want you guys to help me

2 Replies

Latest activity by Annapurna, the 22 June, 2021 at 18:48
  • Annapurna
    Savvy April 2021 Noida
    Annapurna ·
    • Hide content

Every bride wants to look beautiful on her wedding day and that can be possible with makeup. Yes, makeup plays a vital role in making the appearance of any bride beautiful. So, I suggest you to choose a makeup artist for your wedding makeup as they are experienced and I believe they would do their job much better.

Now you might be confused about whom to choose and how to choose. But don't worry, you can do this by installing a salon booking app . This App will help you to select the best makeup artist around you.

• Vinika
    Expert May 2021 Kanpur
    Vinika ·
    • Hide content

I can totally understand your situation. If you decide to hire an artist, you can always tell your preferences to them. You can show a reference picture for them to understand the kind of look that you want. Also I would recommend you to take a trial as well, this will give you the confidence and you’ll be stress free on your wedding day.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

Inspiration