Ir al contenido principal

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Chelsea
Just Said Yes February 2022 Washington

Should we Postpone Feb 14th Delhi Wedding?

Chelsea, the 3 January, 2022 at 22:26 Posted in Plan a Wedding 0 4

We're planning to bring about 60 people from the USA to Delhi for our wedding week, not counting all of our local guests, starting Feb 14th. Now with Omicron, and Delhi's Yellow Alert, weddings are capped at 20.

If you were planning for this timeline, would you postpone or hope that the alert will be lifted by then? Covid weddings are such a nightmare, but we're hopeful either way!

Thanks for your thoughts!!

4 Replies

Latest activity by Damanmeet Singh Arora, the 13 January, 2022 at 00:24
  • Damanmeet Singh Arora
    Central Delhi
    Damanmeet Singh Arora ·
    • Hide content
    Hey Chelsea!

We would suggest you to postpone the wedding and get few dates backup for the same. We are Wedding Planners and do have weddings on those dates and month, some of our wedding are already postponed and few are waiting for a week more time to get the confirmation and then take decision.
    Edited by WeddingWire
  • N
    Dedicated July 2021 Kochi
    Nainika ·
    • Hide content

Hey Chelsea!

This piece of information might help you with the same! Smiley smile

Should we Postpone Feb 14th Delhi Wedding? 1

• Khushi
    Super December 2021 Noida
    Khushi ·
    • Hide content

I also agree with Divya! The situation here in Delhi is bizarre!! 😩 Yesterday, we got 4k new covid cases in delhi. One of my friends planned to get married on 11th Feb, but looking at the current scene, she postponed the wedding. The situation is not favourable at all. What do you think?

• D
    Dedicated September 2022
    Divya ·
    • Hide content

Hi Chelsea, the situation here in Delhi is too sensitive at this point in time. The cases are rising day by day so i would suggest you postpone the upcoming wedding. Your safety matters the most! Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

Inspiration