Ir al contenido principal

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Latika
Expert December 2021 North Delhi

These summer fit outfit from deepika's closet is feels!

Latika, the 27 June, 2021 at 14:39 Posted in Wedding Fashion 0 4

Deepika's summer wardrobe is a proof that the actor prefers comfort above everything else. Her from her co-ord set to polka dot dress, outfits are on point! I am going to opt such outfits even after wedding!!! Uff, so breezy! 😍

These summer fit outfit from deepika's closet is feels! 1

These summer fit outfit from deepika's closet is feels! 2

These summer fit outfit from deepika's closet is feels! 3

4 Replies

Latest activity by Katerinakater, the 29 December, 2021 at 16:33
  • K
    Just Said Yes July 2022 Illinois
    Katerinakater ·
    • Hide content

Of course, it would be ideal when the clothes are both fashionable and very comfortable for you, but nowadays you rarely find such clothing, either one thing or the other. The only exception that has become for me over the past five years will probably be techwear clothes atlas1.co . This style is still relevant, and as for me, it is one of the most comfortable. Because, firstly, the clothes are very light, and secondly, the material is of very high quality. By the way, those outfits that you have showed to us, they are made for summer season only, and techwear is made for each season, because the clothing is water resistant and there are also hoodies and jackets, that will help you when winter comes.

• K
    Just Said Yes July 2022 Illinois
    Katerinakater ·
    • Hide content

Yes! I also think that it is more logical to wear the clothes in which gives you more comfort rather that the stuff that is fashionable atm.

• S
    South Delhi
    Smriti ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

She has her brand too? Why was i not updated with this?? Smiley surprise

Thanks for giving this lovely info bhavika!

• B
    Super October 2021 South Delhi
    Bhavika ·
    • Hide content

I really like Deepika's clothing brand, All about you. They have the best collection and the most comfortable clothes 🤩

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

Inspiration