Ir al contenido principal

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Shalini
Just Said Yes July 2021 Kottayam

To get a wedding planner or not?

Shalini, the 4 February, 2021 at 09:06 Posted in Plan a Wedding 1 8

Hey guys! In the midst of planning the wedding, I know exactly the vendors I need to hire for every aspect of the wedding after researching extensively. Do y'all think I still need a wedding planner? If so in what way will they be helpful? I don't want to allocate a budget for the planner which might be the money I'm saving by hiring services myself. Suggestions please.

8 Replies

Latest activity by Monica, the 4 February, 2021 at 19:54
  • Monica
    Expert January 2022 Bangalore
    Monica ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

If it's a destination wedding, then you should definitely go for a wedding planner. My personal opinion. You will remain stress-free though

• Gargi
    WeddingWire Admin South Delhi
    Gargi ·
    • Hide content

In case you decide to not opt for one and plan on your own, this wedding checklist will help you heaps The Only Wedding Checklist You Need to Follow to Nail Your Big Day

I hope all my inputs are helpful to you. Let me know your thought on these😊😊

• Gargi
    Gargi ·
    • Hide content

I would also like to share something. Before you make a decision, you must know what all things wedding planners take care of. Go through this blog to find out 11 Wedding Planner Responsibilities You Must Know Before Hiring One.

• Gargi
    Gargi ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

Hey Shalini! I am Gargi, one of your Community experts😃

Welcome back to the community! Glad to see you again!💜

Anyway, coming to your dilemma, I think the decision of it lies mainly on two things.

Hiring a wedding planner is an added expenditure to your wedding budget for sure but it also takes away a lot of your stress and planning fuss and you are able to enjoy your Big day and all the functions preceding that to the fullest

You here now should place weightage to 'increased budget' point and 'stressfree enjoyable wedding' and then see whichever side are you leaning towards to finally be able to make a call!😊

• Shalini
    Just Said Yes July 2021 Kottayam
    Shalini ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

I haven't but some of them are friends in the wedding biz and told they'd be of help. That's why double thoughts.

The reason I'm asking is that its a destination wedding.

• S
    Expert October 2021 South Delhi
    Sonal ·
    • Hide content

See hiring a wedding planner means, all your wedding tension is free. You can work around one vendor only which is a wedding planner. You would be able to enjoy a stress-free celebration. Do you think the price difference will be huge? 🤔🤔

• B
    Super October 2021 South Delhi
    Bhavika ·
    • Hide content

Have you booked any vendor? Or just explored?

• B
    Super October 2021 South Delhi
    Bhavika ·
    • Hide content

Hey Shalini!

Your point is totally valid. I am, if you already have an A-list of vendors in mind then there is no use to hire a wedding planner. From looking at the decor to food, a wedding planner is a full-fledged package kind of thing but if you have already selected then why to spend extra?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

Inspiration