Looking for Wedding Venues in Delhi ncr for 9th Nov. Please help

5 Replies

Latest activity by Rachit, the 29 April, 2022 at 18:45
  • R
    Savvy September 2022
    Rachit Β·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

Oh yes, even I'm worried about that. I want a farmhouse type property so thought of looking for options in Chhatarpur. I'm also open to other options too. I earlier thought of Gurgaon but that's not suitable for all our guests.

• J
    Devoted October 2022
    Jasleen Β·
    • Hide content

Hi, you check out Park Boulevard in chattarpur. The property is amazing and the service is very good. I recently attended a wedding there. Also be careful with the location. If your date is heavy then go for Vasant kunj or saket for the venue. Chattarpur traffic is crazy on saya dates.

• Manvi
    WeddingWire Admin Gurgaon
    Manvi Β·
    • Hide content

Hey Rachit!

Thank you so much for sharing the details. This is very helpful for us. I have shared your contact details with the concerned team. They will reach out to help you with your wedding planning super soon.

Meanwhile, you can checkout this page and let me know if it helps πŸ‘‡

Wedding Venues In South Delhi

Also are you looking for other vendors too like a photographer, Sherwani stores or wedding planner? If yes, then let me know, I can help you with a bunch of suggestions! πŸ˜€πŸ’›

• R
    Savvy September 2022
    Rachit Β·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

Hi Manvii, Thanks for the quick response. We are looking for a venue in South Delhi, somewhere in Chhatarpur or VK. We are expecting around 200 guests. PP not sure right now, but we want properties that are at least 4 star. and a combination of indoor and outdoor both.

• Manvi
    WeddingWire Admin Gurgaon
    Manvi Β·
    • Hide content

Hey Rachit!

Choosing the perfect wedding venue is so much more than just shortlisting one beautiful location to host the wedding.
    Can you help us with a few details?πŸ‘‡

1. Do you have any location preference in Delhi like West Delhi or South Delhi?

2. What is the number of guests that you're expecting?

3. Any budget expectation for Per plate cost?

4. Are you looking for an indoor or outdoor venue?

This will help us suggest the best venue options for you! πŸ˜€πŸ’›

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

Inspiration