Ir al contenido principal

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

P
Just Said Yes December 2022 Pune

Wedding Hashtag

Pragati, the 10 August, 2022 at 15:10 Posted in Do It Yourself 0 7
Hey I'm Pragati the bride here, Can you kindly suggest some hashtag for a Pragati and Sagar

7 Replies

Latest activity by Akshay, the 19 August, 2022 at 21:44
  • A
    Hapur
    Akshay ·
    • Hide content
    #Sapragati
  • P
    Pragati ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message
    Thank you for your suggestions♥️
    I'm not like any of them
    But Could you please help with more in different ways?
  • Mehak
    WeddingWire Admin West Delhi
    Mehak ·
    • Hide content

Hey Pragati!

I have curated a bunch of hashtags for you guys! 💕

#PragGotSagar

#SagarKiPragati

#PSForever

#SagarGotPRAnked

#SaGaDiWedding

#SaGaSealedTheDeal

#PSILoveYou

#PragatiKaLoveSaga

Did you like any of these? Please let me know if you need any further help! 💕✨

• P
    Pragati ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message
    Hey Mehak ,
    Please suggest me sweet and coolest hashtag
  • P
    Pragati ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message
    Hey Manvi ,
    Please send wedding Hashtag for me
  • P
    Pragati ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

I met sagar while studying together. He was so charming.we had in same class and same group.we started talking on phone and late night messages.i was slowly started crushing on him because of his charming face and simplicity.then i decided to telling my feelings to him.one day randomly I texted him "I like you" and i think "I love you" .but he rejected me for his caste and parents.i offered him a only 1 year relationship.he agreed.
    For while contemplated dating,but we didn't want to openly declare our relationship.we were drawn to each other through,it was mean to be.but eventually by time he also love me deeply.For 8 year we kept our relationship secret.but soon it wasn't casual fling,it was a serious relationship.we knew there would be issues because we are from different cast.I was ready,but he took time.once he said "I don't care about anyone ,I want you and I'm not afraid to fight for it." It was the best feeling ever.when he told his family,his mom cried, she'd didn't want a other cast girl.My family agreedFor a year we tried to convince our families.sagar's parents eventually agreed.We love traveling , spending time with each other.Finally our family has happliy accepted our relation and we all excited about our marriagewedding date decided to 2 December 2022 So please sent crazy cute and fantastic wedding Hashtag
  • Mehak
    WeddingWire Admin West Delhi
    Mehak ·
    • Hide content

Hey Pragati!

Welcome to WeddingWire India community! 💛

Please share some additional information like your nicknames, where you two met, an activity you both like to do or anything you wish to mention about your love story.\

We’ll respond soon with the quirkiest and the coolest wedding hashtags customised for you!! 😍✨

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

Inspiration