Ir al contenido principal

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

R
Just Said Yes December 2022 Central Delhi

Wedding hashtags

Ritika, the 3 April, 2022 at 02:05 Posted in Do It Yourself 0 3
Hi, Can you please suggest hashtags for the Ritika (bride) and Daksh (groom). We need some funny hashtags.

3 Replies

Latest activity by Manvi, the 4 April, 2022 at 16:12
  • Manvi
    WeddingWire Admin Gurgaon
    Manvi ·
    • Hide content

Hey Ritika!

I have curated a bunch of hashtags for you guys! ❤️

#RitiKADaksh

#RitiDaVyah

#JabRitikaMetDaksh

#DakshTiksOnLove

#AllAboutRD

#TheRDAffair

#OfficeDatesToSoulMate

#LoveAtWorkSight

Did you like any of these? Please let me know if you need any further help! 💗

• R
    Just Said Yes December 2022 Central Delhi
    Ritika ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

Hello Manvi, Thanks for responding. Actually Daksh is a Leo and I'm a Libra. We both met on the first day of our first job after college. We both work at the same firm.

From that very first day, i never knew I'll ever fall for him. but as they say "sometimes the prefect person for you is who you least expected it to be." I never thought a person so different yet feels so similar to me will be the one I'll be sharing my lifetime with. We both love to travel and food is our mutual love. I would really appreciate if you come up with something which feels just right for our big day.
  • Manvi
    WeddingWire Admin Gurgaon
    Manvi ·
    • Hide content

Hey Ritika!

Welcome to WeddingWire India community! 💛

Please share some additional information like your zodiac sign, nicknames, where you two met, an activity you both like to do or anything you wish to mention about your love story. 💜

We’ll respond soon with the quirkiest and the coolest wedding hashtags customised for you!! 😍

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

Inspiration