Hi
Can you suggest some premade wedding planning excel sheets

5 Replies

Latest activity by Chaim, the 31 August, 2023 at 13:04
  • C
    Hassan
    Chaim ·
    • Hide content

Try some popular search engines or forums; you'll discover a treasure trove of templates. Remember, a little customization goes a long way. Best of luck and enjoy the exciting journey to the big day!

• P
    Dedicated June 2021 Hyderabad
    Parinita ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

Then you should checkout their checklist feature. They have all the categories and things you need to manage for your wedding and I think you can customise that too. I tried excel sheets first but I found that super confusing. I have the weddingwire app in my phone so its easy to manage that way.

• Neha
    Just Said Yes February 2023 Pune
    Neha ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message
    Thanks for this Parinita
    But I wanted to look at a list to help me book and plan for my portion- clothes, jewellery, makeup artist etc so I don’t forget something
  • P
    Dedicated June 2021 Hyderabad
    Parinita ·
    • Hide content

Hiiii, I would definitely suggest their budget calculator. Honestly it has made my life so easy. I have linked by partner with my account and its so easy to manage everything.

• Manvi
    WeddingWire Admin Gurgaon
    Manvi ·
    • Hide content

Hi Neha!

Welcome back to WeddingWire India community! 💛

We have got multiple ways to make your wedding planning journey smooth and easy! WeddingWire India app assists you in creating checklists for you (Checklist), helps you create and manage a guest list with a free guest list tool (Guest List), has a budget calculator to keep your wedding budget on track (Budget).

Hope you found this helpful! Get your hands on the Planning Tools and you'll see wedding planning will be less overwhelming when you have the right resources at your disposal. To know more about WeddingWire India's Free Planning tools, Read here: Plan Your Wedding Online with WeddingWire India’s App 💕😀

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

Inspiration