Ir al contenido principal

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Manvi
WeddingWire Admin Gurgaon

WeddingWire India Introduces #ShaadiKiTaiyari Aasaan Hai!

Manvi, the 5 May, 2022 at 11:30 Posted in Plan a Wedding 0 14

Hey Community Members!😀

We got multiple ways to make your wedding planning journey smooth and easy! Because we believe that wedding planning is easy as long as you know how to download the WWI app. Our app will not only help you get connected with trusted wedding venues and vendors but also help you put together your budget, checklist, guest list, provide you with the latest inspiration through blogs & social handles, a Community of similar couples, and all that you need for your wedding!😍

If you still haven't used our amazing app, why wait? Download the Wedding Planning app ( Play Store / App Store) by WeddingWire India today and enjoy stress-free wedding planning!💕

WeddingWire India Introduces #ShaadiKiTaiyari Aasaan Hai! 1

14 Replies

Latest activity by yumi, the 3 October, 2023 at 21:04
  • Manvi
    Manvi ·
    • Hide content

Hey Sushma!

Create a custom wedding website for the two of you - your own personalized online space with your couple shoot and all wedding-related information. Your wedding website can also become your e-invite link that can be shared with friends on WhatsApp. All information about the venue, event timings, etc can be updated on this page for effective communication.

Here's the Step-by-Step Guide to Creating Wedding Website for Free on WeddingWire India👇
    Step I - Discover our wedding website feature
    Log on to https://www.weddingwire.in/ to get started. Click on the Planning tools tab and discover our Wedding website feature. Click on Wedding Website to get started.

Step II - Login in & choose from a plethora of themes

Log in with the help of your Facebook or Google Account and you'll see widespread options of themes at your disposal. Pick a theme in accordance with your preferences or the theme of your wedding.

Step III - Get. Set. Design

Getting into the specifics of designing your wedding website, this website creator has all the tools you need to create a personalised website. From selecting from a variety of fonts, colours and layouts to adding the desired number of pages, you can add a bunch of information for your guests and yourself without any added costs.
    Step IV - Share your wedding website with your friends & familyYou can share your website with a bunch of people via email or just broadcast on your social media platforms. You can also control the privacy settings and enable password protection.

Hope you found this helpful! Get your hands on the Wedding Website and you'll see wedding planning will be less overwhelming when you have the right resources at your disposal. And more information, read here: Create a Free Wedding Website on WeddingWire India 😍💛

• S
    Dedicated June 2022 Bangalore
    Sushma ·
    • Hide content

Can anyone help me with wedding website?

• Manvi
    Manvi ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

Hey Rateek!

In order, to make your destination wedding planning in Jaipur a cakewalk, we have curated this detailed walkthrough. Right from what to expect from a destination wedding in Jaipur to the wedding costs and even recommended venues, we have got it all sorted right here 👇

The Perfect Destination Wedding in Jaipur - Concept, Expectations, Prices & More

Hope you found this helpful! Also, to make the planning easy for you, I will have one of my team members give you a call to understand your requirements in detail and provide you with the top-notched and in-budget vendor suggestions. 😀

• R
    Savvy September 2022 Kolkata
    Rateek ·
    • Hide content

Hi, we are planning a destination wedding for my sister in Jaipur? Can you help me with some ideas?

• Manvi
    Manvi ·
    • Hide content

Hey Vaishali!

Whether it's festive galore with twinkling lights or vibrant hues of colours mixed with exotic flowers, there are so many beautiful themes for Cocktail party decorations to choose from! We have curated a perfect list of decor ideas for you to bookmark! 😍

So pair your dancing shoes with a stellar outfit, craft a perfect menu with easy cocktail drinks and shortlist your choice of Cocktail party decoration ideas from this list 👇

10 Breathtaking Cocktail Party Decorations Ideas for a Gorgeous Celebration

Hope you found this helpful. Let me know if you need any further help with the wedding planning! 🧡✨

• V
    Dedicated October 2022 Central Delhi
    Vaishali ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

Wow, that was so easy and convenient. Can you also help me with some planning queries? I'm looking for decor ideas for my cocktail night. I want something quirky and classy.

• Manvi
    Manvi ·
    • Hide content

Hey Vaishali!

The WeddingWire India guest list helps you maintain the exact list of people you need to invite for your wedding. Segregated in various groups like ‘The Bride’s Family’, ‘The Groom’s Family’, ‘Bride’s Friends’, ‘Groom’s Friends’, ‘Mutual Friends’, and more, this tool helps you add RSVPs and keep all confirmed and pending guests at one place.

Make the most of the Guest List tool on the WeddingWire India app to plan a flawless guest list without any hassle. Here is a step-by-step walkthrough of the tool for you 👇

Step 1 - Download the WeddingWire App and Log in your account
    Step 2- Click on More
    Step 3- Go to Organise With Ease
    Step 4- Click on the Guest List
    Step 5- Go to Groups
    Step 6- Add Guests
    Step 7- Click on this +Guest option to start adding guests.

Also, if you don't wish to manually add new guest names and have them in your phone contacts already, you can click on Import instead of New. The app will then ask for permission to access your contacts and you can select the names from your contact list that you want in your guest list and the app will automatically pick the rest of the details.

Get your hands on the Guest List tool to make it easy breezy and more information on how to plan your wedding guest list, read here: Plan Your Wedding Guest List Online With WeddingWire India😍💛

• V
    Dedicated October 2022 Central Delhi
    Vaishali ·
    • Hide content

This is awesome. How can I make the guestlist on WeddingWire?

• T
    Dedicated October 2023
    Tara ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

Thank you so much manvi. This was so helpful. I'm really enjoying this feature. Looking forward to explore more such features on your app.

• A
    Dedicated August 2022 Agra
    Anita ·
    • Hide content

All the tools are amazing on the app, specially this community. The community has helped me with so many suggestions and whenever I'm confused or if I have any question, I don't think twice and just come and post my query here. You guys are beyond amazing Smiley heart Smiley heart

• Manvi
    Manvi ·
    • Hide content

Hey Tara!

Welcome to WeddingWire India community! 💛

One of the most striking features of the Budget calculator available in the WeddingWire app is the proper distribution of your total budget done in different categories. Yes! The tool does that for you!😀
    Here is the step by step guide to assist you with the uses of the Budget Tool 👇
    Step 1 - Download the WeddingWire App and Log in your account

Step 2- Click on "More" & 'Organise with Ease' on your Home Screen
    You can either see it on your home screen under your wedding website or you can select Organise with Ease from the More option on the extreme down-right corner on your screen.
    Step 3- Select the Budget Option

Select the Budget option from the drop-down list under Organise with Ease.

Step 4- Add Estimated Budget for all Categories
    When the budget page opens for you, edit the Estimated Cost column with your expected budget for the wedding. Under each of the slots dedicated to particular requirements, you can click on the subcategories and further edit your Estimated Cost for each. You can later add the Final Cost of the same categories when you have hired a vendor or finalised the services already.
    Step 5- Add New Expense
    Apart from the expenses that are already mentioned on the budget calculator list, you can also add additional expenses as per your requirement to the budget list. Click on 'Add Expense' and fill in the required details
    Step 6- Fill New Expense Details
    You can Add Expense at the end of each category to customise it further according to your needs for the wedding to be a dream-come-true event.

For more tips and information on how to Plan & Maintain Your Wedding Budget Online With WeddingWire India, read here: Plan & Maintain Your Wedding Budget Online With WeddingWire India

• T
    Dedicated October 2023
    Tara ·
    • Hide content

Hi, how can I manage my expenses using the weddingwire app. My friend told me about this feature and she used it while planning her wedding, Can you guide me please?

• N
    Nupur ·
    • Hide content

I really like checklist feature. My sister and her fiance linked their account and are able to manage all wedding tasks properly . I would highly recommend your app to all the couples.

• D
    Dedicated September 2022
    Divya ·
    • Hide content

This sounds interesting. Your app is amazing. It has really helped me plan my wedding so smoothly. And the features are so cool. I even wrote a review for your app on the play store. Kudos to the entire team 👍

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

Inspiration