Ir al contenido principal

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Dedicated June 2022 Bangalore

What all places to visit in Kerala on Honeymoon

Sushma, the 8 August, 2021 at 10:20 Posted in Honeymoon 0 3

I have heard Kerala is considered one of the best visit for couples. I and my partner thought of exploring something different and we are planning for Kerala now. Anyone who can suggest good places and activities to do there??

3 Replies

Latest activity by Sowmya, the 24 August, 2021 at 12:02
  • S
    Hyderabad
    Sowmya ·
    • Hide content

We went on 5 day trip to Kerla

Day1: we explored Kochi ( we took bike on rent to explore fort kochi at night) & athirapally waterfalls falls ( we went to this in morning half).

Day2: started to Munnar ( reached by 2 PM) when on safari ready to explore sunset of on high peak and also explore few places ( good to visit Kalaripayattu show in the evening) stay on hiptop resort (misty lake resort munnar)

Day 3: explored the national part, tea musuem and few good places in Munnar ( little shopping at evenings) stayed on riverside resort (moselberg riverside cottages)

Day 4: Visited to alleppey and stay at beach side resort which helped to access beach in the evening inspite of COVID rules.

Day 5: when of 4 hours shikari boat ride on back waters ( even 2 hours will also be fine, my personal opinion) then back to cohin ( we booked late night filght on this day)

• N
    Devoted July 2022
    Naina ·
    • Hide content

Even Wayanad is a wonderful place. There's so much peace and a beautiful environment there.

• D
    Devoted July 2022
    Deepika ·
    • Hide content

You can explore Munnar and Alappuzha, both are beautiful and very romantic Smiley heart

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

Inspiration