Ir al contenido principal

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

J
Devoted October 2022

What are some good ideas for a wedding sangeet that are budget-friendly?

Jasleen, the 18 November, 2021 at 17:08 Posted in Traditions & Ceremonies 0 4

I don't want to spend alot on the sangeet ceremony. Please help me with some budget friendly ideas Smiley smile

4 Replies

Latest activity by JaneBee, the 25 March, 2024 at 19:48
  • A
    Just Said Yes December 2023 North Carolina
    Alexjohnson00 ·
    • Hide content

Live music from a local band or musician can be just as entertaining as a DJ, and you can further involve loved ones by inviting them to perform traditional dances. To cut down on bar expenses, consider a "BYOB" policy, allowing guests to bring their beverages. I've heard stories of individuals finding love through foreign brides . It's fascinating to connect with people from different cultures and backgrounds, and these connections can lead to meaningful and unique relationships. Of course, the key is to approach it sincerely and take the time to understand each other. Has anyone else had experiences or insights to share about foreign brides or international dating?

• Priyanka
    Beginner May 2022 Mumbai
    Priyanka ·
    • Hide content
    Karaoke night
    Dhol or DJ setup
    Giddan (a punjabi traditional ladies sangeet)
  • I
    Devoted March 2022 Vadodara
    Ishita ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

That is a pretty good idea! A budget-friendly sangeet ceremony can be planned at home or on the terrace! You can also cut on miscellaneous things!

• N
    Devoted July 2022
    Naina ·
    • Hide content

You can combine the mehendi and sangeet function and keep it on the same day and keep the food items limited in the function. Also another good idea for a budget friendly wedding sangeet is to organise it at home or terrace rather than booking a venue.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

Inspiration