Ir al contenido principal

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Wandering
Expert June 2020 South Delhi

What are some of the best Hindi songs for wedding video editing?

Wandering, the 3 January, 2021 at 13:06 Posted in Plan a Wedding 1 4

I am looking out for some romantic numbers but not the very usual ones and then a very fun number!

4 Replies

Latest activity by Sam, the 2 March, 2024 at 04:00
  • T
    Alaska
    Titus ·
    • Hide content

For the romantic tracks, consider "Tum Hi Ho" from Aashiqui 2 for its soulful melody, or "Raabta" from Agent Vinod for a more modern love vibe. For the fun number, "London Thumakda" from Queen never fails to get people moving. These songs strike a perfect balance between heartwarming and lively, ensuring your video captures the essence of a memorable celebration.

• S
    Just Said Yes August 2024 Rajnandgaon
    Sam ·
    • Hide content

For the romantic angle, "Tum Jo Aaye" from 'Once Upon A Time in Mumbaai' added a soul-stirring touch, and for a blast of fun, "London Thumakda" from 'Queen' really lifted the mood. They're not your run-of-the-mill wedding songs, which made the video feel special.

• Colema
    Virginia
    Colema ·
    • Hide content

I see it's been a while, but I wanted to chime in. For romantic numbers that are not too common, you might want to check out "Laagi Na Choote" from the movie "A Gentleman," "Humsafar" from the movie "Badrinath Ki Dulhania," or "Kabira" from the movie "Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani." As for a fun number, you could try "Badtameez Dil" from the movie "Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani" or "Aankh Marey" from the movie "Simmba."

• S
    South Delhi
    Smriti ·
    • Hide content

Teri Meri Kahani Hai baarisho ka Paani.. Its a song from some Akshay Kumar Movie

Tere sang Yaara! Very Beautiful Song!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

Inspiration