Ir al contenido principal

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Abhishek
Beginner February 2019 Gurgaon

What is it that bothers people more? Sharing space with a new person or committing to one decision/person for life? Would like to know what you all th

Abhishek, the 25 March, 2020 at 18:15 Posted in Married Life 0 5

There are rarely decisions which you have to commit for life, but trust me this one gets better with time.

5 Replies

Latest activity by Jacklin123, the 2 March, 2024 at 16:02
  • Johns
    Just Said Yes January 2024 Buxoro Region
    Johns ·
    • Hide content

somebody in into your immediate close space can be a little overwhelming. I really like

Best regards

• Y
    Just Said Yes April 2023 Dong Bang Song Hong
    Yutao ·
    • Hide content

Visit my home at https://xosomomo.com , dear https://community.weddingwire.in brothers and sisters near and far, to learn a little. Sad is a reward, whereas happy is a gift. Why haven't you two entered yet?

• Taurus
    Super January 2023 Gurgaon
    Taurus ·
    • Hide content
    For me it’s both!!
    I cant share my space with anyone .. i need privacy and committing to one for life long is what I am surely scared off !!!
    But love and trust can surpass these issues 😊
  • Shubhika
    Expert April 2021 Kochi
    Shubhika ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

Agreed! Because committing to relationships isn't something that people have never ever done before, before getting married to somebody!. However, living with someone and sharing a space with them is something that most of us haven't really!

• October
    Super October 2020 South Delhi
    October ·
    • Hide content

Letting somebody in into your immediate close space can be a little overwhelming. I think settling in is something that takes the most time for newlyweds to get comfortable with.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

Inspiration