Ir al contenido principal

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Super August 2021 South Delhi

What is the best thing about moving in with your partner?

Sanjana, the 18 November, 2019 at 15:35 Posted in Married Life 0 3

Hi Girls,
I always had this question and to stop myself from stressing about plannings and preparations I was thinking about how amazing and lovely it will be to finally move in with my future husband. Smiley love
I always had this thing of living with my partner and now when its finally happening? I'm all stressed and excited, all at once! Some of the married couples I know are very understanding and get everything when it comes to getting things together. I really want to bump into is his life like a blowing flower. Smiley flower
I am ready to face every difficulty of life but with him, because there will be a lot of new things to face after marriage but the only positive thing will be his support and love! So, my question is what is the best thing about moving in with your partner!

3 Replies

Latest activity by October, the 18 December, 2019 at 10:33
  • October
    Super October 2020 South Delhi
    October ·
    • Hide content

No live-in or anything. I have known him for closer to 4 years now. Although, I think if I lived with him, the only issue I'd ever have would be that he doesn't keep his room clean

• Meera
    Featured April 2021 Mumbai
    Meera ·
    • Hide content

We don't stay in a live-in. But, every chance of spending days with him that I have gotten in the past, I think it is having breakfast in bed that I loved the most Smiley laugh

• Aakriti
    Super September 2021 South Delhi
    Aakriti ·
    • Hide content

For me,

I think the most exciting thing for me, is coming home to him. We meet quite often even now but I am sure its nothing as compared to when I'd get to see him every single day & night and that is something I am really looking forward to Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

Inspiration