Ir al contenido principal

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Super February 2022 West Delhi

What is the best way to deal with sensitive skin?

Sanya, the 8 June, 2020 at 13:59 Posted in Beauty, Hair & Makeup 0 9

Guys, please let me know as I have sensitive skin and want to improve the skin texture. Thanks! Smiley smile

9 Replies

Latest activity by Krutika, the 15 September, 2020 at 20:46
  • Krutika
    Just Said Yes March 1996 Mumbai
    Krutika ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

Hey, I'm just sharing my personal experience here. I've used other products but didn't find them that effective so makes no sense of taking their name.

This is something which I loved & would recommend you any time.

• S
    Sanya ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

Hey, thank you for suggesting these amazing solutions and products but I have never used these products. Is there any other brand as well, which will help me with the same?

• Krutika
    Just Said Yes March 1996 Mumbai
    Krutika ·
    • Hide content

Your skin needs a nighttime moisturization. Night creams help rehydrate your skin & fight against free radicals which are responsible for skin damage. Thereby restoring your skin's natural glow. If you generally go to bed without having used a night cream, then you are doing something wrong. Our skin often looks dull, all thanks to ageing, dehydration, stress, lifestyle and pollution. While we need to change our daily habits to take precautions, some change in skincare is also important if we want to combat the effect. And so, it is highly advisable by doctors to use a good night cream as the potential ingredients work overnight to do wonders to your skin. Though the idea of applying night cream seems trivial, how it enhances your skin can’t be explained in mere words!

I would suggest you go with Kaya Night Cream any day! I’m using this form almost 7-8 odd months & I’m totally glad I’ve chosen this one. The Overnight Glow Night Cream moisture to the dry parts of my face & helps in smoothening my face. When choosing a night cream for yourself, ensure that the cream is not too thick. A thick night cream clogs your skin pores. It becomes difficult for your skin to breathe. Whenever you choose a night cream, ensure it is fragrance-free and is also hypoallergenic. It is said that your skin absorbs active ingredients better at night time than it does during the day. Also, your skin’s cell regeneration power is higher at night when you are asleep. Having said that if you’re facing with other skin related problems, you can also look for, uneven skin tone remedy & it’ll help you with that as well.

Therefore, a night cream on your face not only keeps your skin nourished but also helps to repair the damaged cells. I hope your question was answered here.

• Zoya - Beauty Expert
    South Delhi
    Zoya - Beauty Expert ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

Sure and let me know your experience with this DIY mask. I am sure you will love the results😊

• S
    Sanya ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

Thank you so much, Zoya.

I was never aware of the reason behind the issue. You explained it all so easily. Key to keep up with the sensitive skin is to try out natural remedies, right? I will definitely use Creamy Avocado Mask!

• Zoya - Beauty Expert
    South Delhi
    Zoya - Beauty Expert ·
    • Hide content

When the skin's natural barriers are damaged or worn down, skin becomes sensitive and, in turn, more prone to irritation. Washing your face too frequently in water that is too hot or cold can strip down the skin of its protective lipid layer and cause it to become more sensitive. You can treat sensitive skin with Number of active ingredients, which are largely nature-derived, can provenly reduce skin sensitivity.

Centella Asiatica - which have soothing and healing properties, it helps reduce the visible signs of skin sensitivity such as itching and burning you can try Innisfree Bija Cica skin and balm regular day and night both time. Ceramide based cream is key to natural protective barrier that prevents moisture evaporation and blocks out irritants that can cause inflammation and itching. DIY a Rich, Creamy Avocado Mask for dry sensitive skin. Creating a homemade mask of avocado is another natural way to soothe dry skin. method: you need half an avocado and mixing it with a teaspoon of olive oil; you can also add a tablespoon (tbsp) of honey for very dry skin. Apply the mask to your face, leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes, and then wash it off. Your skin should feel moisturized, but you can double up on the hydrating effects by applying your regular moisturizer as well.
  • Paavnee
    Super August 2024 Leh
    Paavnee ·
    • Hide content

Stop using scrubs, get gentle cleansers which will elevate your sensitive skin and keep it natural! Also, stop applying any unwanted products!

• Wandering
    Expert June 2020 South Delhi
    Wandering ·
    • Hide content
    And also, avoid scrubbing too much!
  • Boshika
    Super May 2021 Kolkata
    Boshika ·
    • Hide content

Use mild products!

Do a patch test before using anything on your face

You voted for . Add a comment 👇