Ir al contenido principal

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Arti
Super November 2021 Noida

What is the use of face massagers?

Arti, the 7 June, 2020 at 13:39 Posted in Beauty, Hair & Makeup 0 3

Do you think it works well? If yes, then please let me know some brands.

3 Replies

Latest activity by Arti, the 9 June, 2020 at 13:03
  • Arti
    Super November 2021 Noida
    Arti ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

Wow! That's something really productive! The best part is that I can use it with a spoon as well!!! 😍😍

I hope it affects my skin to the fullest. You mean, using a good moisturiser will add an effect on the skin? Nice going to use it!

• Aanchal - Beauty Expert
    South Delhi
    Aanchal - Beauty Expert ·
    • Hide content
    Face massagers are really gaining popularity, because of its relaxing and depuffing effect on the skin. Face massage tools if used correctly can help in detoxifying skin by improving the lymphatic drainage of toxins. You can even massage your skin using a steel spoon kept in the fridge for some time. Use the back of the spoon, start from under the chin in upward motion till the side of the ear and then down towards the end of the neck. Do it on each side for five times and slowly move upwards.

Always remember to drain the fluids from the side of the ear to neck down every time you swipe the face tool. Best is to use a jade or rose quartz roller. While massaging, apply a rich cream that helps the tool to glide. Massage tools also help in the absorption of skin cream. You can try the Innisfree Orchid skincare serum and moisturizer for a synergy effect with the massage Smiley smile

• Wandering
    Expert June 2020 South Delhi
    Wandering ·
    • Hide content
    Oh I’ve heard of jade rollers! Not too sure about their working and everything, but people say they help the skin breathe and help it relax!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

Inspiration