Ir al contenido principal

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Gargi
WeddingWire Admin South Delhi

With covid hitting in, finding the need to have a free flowing communication with your guests? WeddingWire India's Free Wedding Website tool is at you

Gargi, the 6 December, 2020 at 11:44 Posted in WeddingWire Tech Support 0 2

Having a wedding website of your own is such a trend these days and specially with this covid hit and everything moving towards a virtual platform, you have yet another reason to not stay off this trend!!

So what are you waiting for when you have everything you need to create your own Wedding Website at your discretion? Make one on your own! All from scratch, from choosing from a plethora of themes, layouts and fonts to deciding all the information you wish to mention on your site

Ps- Don't forget to add a bit of Quirk with your Wedding Hashtag 😉

Don't worry if you feel like a noob in the world of tech and graphics, Here's a step by step guide to help you get through with it and come out as an absolute pro!

How to Create a Free Wedding Website on WeddingWire & Why?

Create one now and Share with all your guests and relatives!

Hit us up here for any further queries you may have! 😊🧡

2 Replies

Latest activity by Boshika, the 15 December, 2020 at 23:18
  • Boshika
    Super May 2021 Kolkata
    Boshika ·
    • Hide content
    Hey who else is planning to make their wedding website? We don’t have this wedding website culture here in my place
  • Ahana
    Expert November 2021 Chandigarh City
    Ahana ·
    • Hide content

I checked out the templates just now and I really liked them yaa. Impressive stuff😃 didn't know we could do so much in here in just one app!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

Inspiration