Ir al contenido principal

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Gargi
WeddingWire Admin South Delhi

21 Days!! What do I do? How do I pass my time?

Gargi, the 25 March, 2020 at 14:36 Posted in Community Conversations 1 24

Hi Y'all!!Smiley heart

Is there something you wished you could do but had all the possible excuses in the world ready as to why you won’t be able to do it? Smiley atonished

Just how every problem comes with a little learning, this quarantine period has come with a little secret blessing!

“All it takes is 21 days to make or break a habit”

Must've heard of it right? So, how are you planning to work on for the next 21 days? Are you going to make your days count and stop cribbing about how you gonna pass your time?

Share some ideas that come to your mind, things to do or habits to adopt while you keep sipping on that Quarantini. Smiley sexy

It could be as little a habit as brushing before going to bed or working out daily before you hit the laptop screen or learning a new language!

21 Days!! What do I do? How do I pass my time? 1

Let's make these days count! Starting TODAY!

24 Replies

Latest activity by yumi, the 3 October, 2023 at 19:34
  • Shanaya
    Featured February 2021 South Delhi
    Shanaya ·
    • Hide content

I want to share something with you guys today..

Due to lack of time back then, I never got a chance to express my feelings and now when I have ample of time? I have started writing a journal kinda thing where I write about my past, my present and my feelings about people and the world. I feel so content after doing such an amazing thing. I wish to stay in this moment forever! Smiley heart

• Paris
    Dedicated December 2020 South Delhi
    Paris ·
    • Hide content

Here are a few things that I plan to get done in the next 21 days

1- Teach my mom how to use FireStick

2- Redecorate my room

3- Write at least 5 poems

4- Read Neil Gaiman

5- Write longer articles

6- make a meme a day

7- Feed the stray dogs of my colony

8- Wash & polish my car

9- No office work for more than 8 hrs

10- Read the entire blog: The Familiar Journal & The Love Vigilante

11- Sort my photos ( of past two years) into albums

12- Mobilise my school alumni for the Silver Jubilee celebrations of my school

13- Clear my Gmail inbox

14- Torrent movies

15- Take up every trending challenge on IG ( except work out)

16- Not look at DMRC (it's visible from my window)

17- Watch both seasons of Avatar again

18- Do a few craftworks

19- Spring Clean my house

20- Sleep no more than 8 hrs

21- Write thank you notes

• VibHuti
    West Delhi
    VibHuti ·
    • Hide content
    Hey gargi,
    It so true that to make any habits it takes 21 days.
    I started doing meditation these days as today is my 4 day, I don't feel lazy at all. I also started cooking and baking small things.Guys this is the best time to do beautiful and creative things while staying at home Smiley smile
  • S
    Just Said Yes December 2024 South Delhi
    Shresika ·
    • Hide content

I plan to do some gardening as I have a really good area where I can plant a lot of flowers and plants. I also want to utilize this time for myself, will try to exercise everyday and also train my dog.

• G
    Bangalore
    Gloria ·
    • Hide content

I can best utilize this time by learning to cook from my grandmom who is a genius cook like all grandmoms. Also, folks are a great company when it comes to playing cards/board games. Hence, I am looking forward to it!

• P
    Just Said Yes February 2020 Jaipur
    Priya ·
    • Hide content

I think these 21 days will be the time when I will be spending some real quality time with my parents. Crack some jokes with them, make them feel happy and help them in whatever way I can. Smiley heart

• Kirti
    South Delhi
    Kirti ·
    • Hide content

Isn't it a perfect time to focus on growth!? (In all possible ways)

P.S- always wanted to do gardening, now that i have got time, why not?

21 Days!! What do I do? How do I pass my time? 2

• Arashjot
    South Delhi
    Arashjot ·
    • Hide content

Now that I have plenty of time so my main focus is on to tone up my body ....

I hope I achieve there very soon ..Smiley laugh

• N
    Just Said Yes June 2027 Kolkata
    Nitesh ·
    • Hide content

Trying to have a reading habit, started this hobby with "Dan Browns Digital Fortress" and a dictionary. LOLXD So half down 5 to go!!!
  • Sohaila
    WeddingWire Admin Delhi NCR
    Sohaila ·
    • Hide content

I've gotten back to writing a journal. Hoping it continues..

• Tanisha
    Just Said Yes November 2022
    Tanisha ·
    • Hide content

I have plan to work out from home and helping my mom with some home tasks and making breakfast for my family. Smiley smile

• Priyum
    Super June 2021 Jalandhar
    Priyum ·
    • Hide content

These days, the only thing I do is? Listen to my mom. She is teaching me how to cook, and says 'Yahi sahi time hai seekh lo, dusre ghar jake sab karma padega' Smiley shame

Haha, but yes I have been way too productive when it comes to cooking. Also, my sleeping schedule has revolved totally! Idk, how am I going to manage when I get back to work! Smiley atonished

• Anushka
    East Delhi
    Anushka ·
    • Hide content
    Hey rightly said Gargi, it takes 21 days to make or break a habit.

I have started a new good habit of meditation in my daily morning routine as unfortunately I can’t step out and go for a good run so thereby I’ll be doing yoga and meditation for 21 days now. This is my 3rd day of doing meditation, i hope it has a great impact on not just my body but also mind detoxification. 😊😊
  • Aashna
    Expert November 2021 South Delhi
    Aashna ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

This looks absolutely deliciousSmiley love Evenly baked and moist!!Smiley love Looks like a Vanilla sponge to me. Was it?Smiley tongue

Also, this has inspired me to get my whisker and baking gloves out now! Will def share if I manage to bake something nice :')

• Yashwi
    South Delhi
    Yashwi ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

Quitting smoke was an automated thing for me. Smiley xd

• M
    Savvy July 2020 Mohali
    Meher ·
    • Hide content
    I plan to quit smoking. Gosh it’s gonna be difficult but hopefully I’ll be able to get out of it.
  • Niharika
    Featured Mumbai
    Niharika ·
    • Hide content

I wish to follow the phrase "Early to bed and Early to rise"

Let's see if I can make that a habit. Will be a little challenge for me though coz I've always been a night owl all my life!

• Abhishek
    Beginner February 2019 Gurgaon
    Abhishek ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

For sure, I was thinking of getting some difficult ones. Will for sure pull of this easy one Smiley tongue

• Bhavika
    Beginner September 2021 West Delhi
    Bhavika ·
    • Hide content

I always wanted to make time for dancing but all the travel and hectic work routine came as a huge block. Now that we are house arrested for the next 21 days, I will dance every night to relieve myself of the paranoia and get a good night sleep, hopefully. Taking these 21 days to bring back the flow of my body. Last night was Day 1 and tapping some feet after a long time felt amazing!!
    Plus I baked my first cake. Attaching a picture, let me know what do you guys think!Smiley star

21 Days!! What do I do? How do I pass my time? 3

• Rudra
    Dedicated November 2020 West Delhi
    Rudra ·
    • Hide content

I am training my brain not to get bored of home cooked food Smiley tongue

• Anshika
    Beginner October 2020 South Delhi
    Anshika ·
    • Hide content

It takes 21 days form a new habit, transform a new self, quit a bad habit too.

I plan to thank God each day for next 21 days which I often miss, workout/Clean/organize one shelf of my cupboard and more importantly eat home cooked (hopefully clean)

• Anam
    Savvy December 2020 Hyderabad
    Anam ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

Wow Abhishek. How about trying some Pav Bhaji & sharing the pictures with us Smiley smile

• Anam
    Savvy December 2020 Hyderabad
    Anam ·
    • Hide content

Cooking, cleaning, washing clothes... I think I have never been able to explore my multitasking abilities to this extent. Also, getting to spend time with my partner, although glued to our systems the whole day Smiley tongue

• Abhishek
    Beginner February 2019 Gurgaon
    Abhishek ·
    • Hide content

I am learning to cook during this period. I used to do a fair bit of cooking earlier, but I lost touch of late. I am trying to reconnect with that side of mine.
    I have always enjoyed baking, but I am pushing myself to learn and cook some Indian food. Let me know if you'd want me to try something specific.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

Inspiration