Hey Y'all! 😍
The process of finding or finalising the right wedding venue depends on asking the right set of questions. We have got you covered with a list of questions that you must ask the venue manager before finalising one. 😍😃
1. Questions on Venue Availability and CapacityVenue Availability
- - Is this wedding venue available on the wedding date we have finalised?
- - If not, is the venue available on any other saaya dates as per the wedding calendar of the same month? (Couples who don’t want a Saaya date specifically, can check venue’s availability on weekends, or other holiday dates for their wedding)
- - How many hours are included in the rental amount?
- - How far in advance can we book and reserve this venue?
- - How many guests can this venue accommodate?
- - In case of an intimate wedding, do you rent out this space for a smaller guest size?
- - What kind of spaces does this venue offer for pre-wedding or post-wedding functions?
- - In the case of a bigger venue, how many weddings are you hosting in the venue on my shortlisted wedding date?
- - Do you offer rooms for guest accommodation? If yes, could you share the per room tariff? If no, is there any accommodation available nearby?
2. Questions on Venue Pricing & Payment Policies
- - How much is the venue rental if we do not take catering services?
- - How much is the booking deposit?
- - Do you have different rates for saaya dates and weekends? What is the pricing chart for these shortlisted dates?
- - Do you have a payment schedule for before and after payments?
- Which services are included in the total payment?
- - What is the cancellation policy?
- - What is the last date when you are open to accepting any change requests in our booking?
To know more about the questions you should ask a wedding venue, click here: Questions You Should Ask a Wedding Venue Before You Book