Ir al contenido principal

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Saili
Featured March 2020 North Delhi

Annoying Users

Saili, the 24 December, 2019 at 15:28 Posted in Traditions & Ceremonies 0 2
Hello All,

Any idea why there are some annoying people here who keeps asking for friendship,mobile number and even send text messages like I love you etc. I thought it's a website which helps people to plan their wedding better and it's not any friendship or matrimonial site to keep chasing behind already committed people.
What's your input on this?

2 Replies

Latest activity by Saili, the 24 December, 2019 at 18:21
  • Saili
    Featured March 2020 North Delhi
    Saili ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message
    Hi Surbhi,
    Thanks for your reply. I totally get it. And dont worry I am not gonna stop being active just for some stupid jobless people.
    Merry Christmas and Happy new year to you as well 😊😊
  • Surbhi
    WeddingWire Admin June 2023 West Delhi
    Surbhi ·
    • Hide content

Hey Saili,

I totally get your point 🙁This is really unfortunate. To be fair, our platform is open for all - couples, family members, friends, etc and we have shared the Community Guidelines on our website to make it easy for all our users to post. We make sure to moderate all the wall messages and anything that is visible to public on a user's profile but we won't be able to do the same for Private Messages as it is part of our Privacy Policy. We take strict action against users who post malicious or tasteless content on Community.I hope this doesn't stop you from posting and commenting on Community! 🙂We wish you a Merry Christmas and a very happy new year!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

Inspiration