Ir al contenido principal

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Saili
Featured March 2020 North Delhi

Bachelorette party

Saili, the 21 December, 2019 at 19:23 Posted in Bachelor & Bachelorette Fun 3 9
Hello guys,

I have a confusion. Sometimes friends keep asking about bachelorette party. Should bachelorette be organized by the bride or her friends?

9 Replies

Latest activity by Sam, the 5 February, 2024 at 19:06
  • S
    Just Said Yes August 2024 Rajnandgaon
    Sam ·
    • Hide content

I think the party should be a surprise for the bride so her friends should take the lead.

• Saili
    Saili ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message
    @Rana what are you talking about?
    Just want to clarify one more thing here. The post is 1.5 yrs old
  • R
    Just Said Yes April 2021 California
    Rana ·
    • Hide content

Such countless gatherings are restricted to swarmed bars or parlors, so why not allow yourself to have a good time on the untamed ocean? On the off chance that you live close to the water (or are having an objective single girl, as in Cabo, where Seashine Adventures offers a yacht sanction), you can lease a boat for a day and call it "The Last Sail Before the Veil." Bring food, beverages, music, and your bathing suits, and make a gathering of it! You'll get out on the water, absorb some sun, and accomplish something less customary than an evening of clubbing.

• R
    Rana ·
    • Hide content

As parents, we end up doing peculiar things for our kids for the sake of our love for them. Have you ever stayed up till 2 a.m trying to glue glitter for your child’s art project or driven halfway across town to deliver an accessory that was left behind at home? How about trying to bribe your teen into attending college. As parents, we have all been there and done that – our tribe knows how weird we can get. However, one of the strangest things we are guilty of is loving our children more than our partners.

• Saili
    Saili ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message
    Thank you so much Rana 💕💕
  • R
    Rana ·
    • Hide content

I wanted to leave a little comment to support you and wish you a good continuation. Wishing you the best of luck for all your blogging efforts.

• Surbhi
    WeddingWire Admin June 2023 West Delhi
    Surbhi ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

Oh, that's a bit breaking and amazing as well. If this the case, then you don't need to worry. Why don't you plan up with your cousins? You will get a chance to make tonnes of happy and merry memories. You can also include a couple of friends who will be free at that particular time. Smiley laugh

• Saili
    Saili ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message
    Hi Surbhi, thanks for replying ☺️
    I still have no clue. Many of my good friends are getting married before a month of mine and they will be away for honeymoon before my wedding. So I dont know If any other friend would arrange anything Smiley sad
  • Surbhi
    WeddingWire Admin June 2023 West Delhi
    Surbhi ·
    • Hide content

Hey Saili,
    Bachelorette party is no fun without your girlfriends and the only person who doesn't pay for the gathering is the bride. Where are you going on your bachelorette? Smiley heart

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

Inspiration