Ir al contenido principal

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Nikita
Just Said Yes February 2023 Noida

Best range of honeymoon pack for Switzerland?

Nikita, the 7 May, 2022 at 16:01 Posted in Honeymoon 0 5
How much will it cost if I am thinking Switzerland for my honeymoon - 5 nights 6 days.
Is it fine to visit there in the February month end ? (25th feb)

5 Replies

Latest activity by Sandra, the 16 February, 2023 at 13:53
  • Q
    Just Said Yes January 2023 Kolkata
    Qeran ·
    • Hide content

Wow
    It's very cool.

• Rumela
    Savvy March 2023 West Delhi
    Rumela ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message
    Yeah couldn’t agree more. Planning the itinerary and short listing your stay is very important if you want to figure out the budget. It could go up to 1 lac 30/50 k + flights as well if you are looking for good accommodation options.
  • S
    South Delhi
    Smriti ·
    • Hide content

Switzerland is a pretty place for a honeymoon. If you are planning a getaway for 5 nights and 6 days, the budget would be around 90K- 1Lacs. I would suggest, you make your itinerary so that everything is customised and as per your liking!

• Surbhi
    WeddingWire Admin June 2023 West Delhi
    Surbhi ·
    • Hide content

Hey Nikita!
    Welcome to WWI India Community and a big Congratutaions on the new begginings! Well, you have opted for one of the best honeymoon locations for couples. Are you all set to make memories with your bae? 😍
    I have got you covered with Switzerland honeymoon pacakges. What did you need to do? Click on the link mentioned below and explore to the fullest! 😍
    https://www.weddingwire.in/wedding-tips/switzerland-honeymoon-package--c6145

• Rumela
    WeddingWire Admin November 2021 Gurgaon
    Rumela ·
    • Hide content

It's fine but Switz has warmer weather b/w April - October. Feb is going to be colder but if you enjoy the wintery nights, you can definitely plan for Feb.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

Inspiration