Ir al contenido principal

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Beginner April 2020 South Delhi

Distance is Temporary but Love is Forever! πŸ’—

Mallika, the 2 August, 2021 at 16:59 Posted in Community Conversations 0 4

Me & my husband Arjun met in 2017 while I was training in JW Marriott New Delhi, there was an instant attraction and we started dating within a couple of months. I moved to Toronto, Canada in 2019 April and he joined me in November 2019, we had our long distance relationship during that time. Shortly after he came to Canada we moved to Edmonton in 2020 with his bua because of covid. We had a wedding planned in the month of April in India but because of covid we could not travel to India, same with our parents they could not travel either.

Distance is Temporary but Love is Forever! πŸ’— 1

We planned a small civil ceremony with Vows here in Edmonton with our parents on video call, we were very disheartened as they were not here but they wanted us to be happy. We had a small ceremony with my husband’s bua, her husband and his 2 cousins. We exchanged vows and signed the documents with our parents present on the video.

Thank god for technology that we were able to do that. It was a difficult time but our parents were very supportive, since then me and my husband are living with his bua and planning our Indian wedding as soon as covid gets better. We had it planned for December 2020 as we thought things will get better but we had to postpone it to December 2021. We are hopeful that by this year everything will be better and we will be able to see our family! πŸ’–

Distance is Temporary but Love is Forever! πŸ’— 2

Distance is Temporary but Love is Forever! πŸ’— 3

Distance is Temporary but Love is Forever! πŸ’— 4

Distance is Temporary but Love is Forever! πŸ’— 5

4 Replies

Latest activity by Aashna, the 4 August, 2021 at 09:49
  • A
    Super November 2022 South Delhi
    Aashna Β·
    • Hide content

You guys are tooo adorblae !I wish the best of the best for you both! Are you gonna have a normal get together or proper wedding function in december?

• Z
    Devoted August 2022 Hyderabad
    Zara Β·
    • Hide content

Such an inspirational love story! Congratulations to you both! Smiley smile

• R
    Devoted November 2021 Kolkata
    Ragini Β·
    • Hide content

Keep smiling, you both look so great together Smiley heart

• J
    Devoted October 2022
    Jasleen Β·
    • Hide content

Your story is so inspiring. May you both create lots of great memories in life 😍

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

Inspiration