Ir al contenido principal

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Surbhi
WeddingWire Admin June 2023 West Delhi

Do You Have a Dry Skin Texture? 🤔Beauty experts share the best skin care routine for Dry Skin! 🤩

Surbhi, the 18 March, 2021 at 09:35 Posted in Beauty, Hair & Makeup 0 5

Hey, Y'all brides-to-be! 😍💛

How are you keeping up with your skincare routine? Are you also trying to soothe the dry skin texture until you hit the big day? 😮

We have got you covered with the best beauty expert advice for dry skin!! 😍 Follow the easy skincare steps suggested by Amritha Gaddam below and get ready for a glow up!

Morning Routine:

> Start the day with a nice detox warm water. Move on to washing your face with a gentle cleanser preferably one which is chemical-free. Pat dry your skin instead of scrubbing with a towel. The Tribe Concepts has a beautiful Face Brightening Daily Cleanser which cleanses your face without drying it and lends an even-toned glow from the first wash.

>Move on to the next step which is toning. You can use Rose water toners easily available in the market or even make one yourself with a blend of green tea. Mist your face generously.

>Winter care involves good moisturising since the skin tends to become taut and dry. Use a good moisturiser that is cream-based to combat the dryness.

To Read the Night Routine, check out the Full Blog here: Experts Share the Ultimate Skin Care Routine for Brides-to-be

5 Replies

Latest activity by Taleeha, the 22 July, 2021 at 17:44
  • T
    Beginner March 2022 Dubai
    Taleeha ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

Hi,

I'm using Sebonac Face wash

Do You Have a Dry Skin Texture? 🤔Beauty experts share the best skin care routine for Dry Skin! 🤩 1

• S
    Super August 2021 South Delhi
    Sanjana ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

CETAPHIL is really good though! What type of face wash are you using?

• T
    Beginner March 2022 Dubai
    Taleeha ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

I'm also having a very dry skin texture. It was actually very dry and sensitive. On seeing the bad conditionSmiley ups of my skin, I finally consulted a dermatologist. According to his suggestion, I'm still using Cetaphil lotion for dry skin . It is working wellSmiley love as I can see the change it has brought to my skin. I read the blog by Rumela Sen just now. The night skin care routine seems to be good and will try.

• S
    Expert October 2021 South Delhi
    Sonal ·
    • Hide content

Hey, i am literally facing breakouts due to my dry skin and as summers are here, i am going to use these tips!! I am sure they are going to work well. Thanks surbhi! Smiley laugh

• S
    Super July 2021 Jalandhar
    Simran ·
    • Hide content

Hey! I have a dry skin texture. Thanks for this lovely post. This will really help my skin now! Do you have anything for sensitive skin as well? It will help my mom! Smiley laugh

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

Inspiration