Ir al contenido principal

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Abhishek
Just Said Yes January 2021 West Delhi

Do you think i can gift my fiancee an intimate gift? we just met a few times.

Abhishek, the 18 February, 2020 at 23:33 Posted in Gifts and Favours 0 4

We just had few meetings before, I have also gifted her some things in that time period, do you think I can gift her something intimate like couple lingerie or bathrobe or undies, I came across this article /blogs/relationship-goals/best-matching-couple-innerwear-set going to buy some of them, based on your opinion.

4 Replies

Latest activity by Tabla8719, the 24 July, 2023 at 20:36
  • M
    Just Said Yes April 2017 Evros
    Milk ·
    • Hide content

The Slope Game is bound to give you an adrenaline rush and put your reflexes to the test.. The further you get, the faster you go! Easy on sight, extra challenging and fun during the run! For added challenge, the course is randomized each slopes platforms, speed boosters, obstacles and tunnels, every time you play, forcing you to constantly stay on high alert if you want to succeed.

• Rudra
    Dedicated November 2020 West Delhi
    Rudra ·
    • Hide content

You maybe gauge the interest by talking about it in some way before gifting it?

• M
    Savvy July 2020 Mohali
    Meher ·
    • Hide content

Abhishek, that's a really cool idea! But I'd be watchful - I would want to know what her thoughts are on such things and then gift her that. Are you guys engaged or Roka'd?

• Surbhi
    WeddingWire Admin June 2023 West Delhi
    Surbhi ·
    • Hide content

Hey Abhishek,

Haha! Congratulations, you are madly in love. Smiley love

Gifts should always be over the top and I really liked your thought bud. But, make sure she's comfortable with whatever you gift. Why don't you guys twin? Putting a matching outfit strengthens the bond of the relationship and when it comes to lingerie? it slays! And, if she likes it? You are falling head over heels in love! Smiley sexy

What are you waiting for? You got it, boy!

Anyway, when are you guys getting married? Smiley ring

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

Inspiration