Ir al contenido principal

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Queenie
WeddingWire Admin November 2020 South Delhi

#DressYourBest: Colour Combination for Lehengas as per your Skin Tone

Queenie, the 27 June, 2022 at 18:02 Posted in Community Conversations 0 2

Hey All,

Weddings are the most wonderful celebrations for the bride and groom and call for choosing the best attires wearing which you can look absolutely breathtaking. While skin tone can affect our choices for colour combinations while searching for our dream wedding lehenga, but I’m sure that is not the only point of consideration that all you ladies look out for.

What do you think should be the best way to shop for your bridal lehenga? Smiley love

2 Replies

Latest activity by Nupur, the 4 July, 2022 at 17:50
  • N
    Nupur ·
    • Hide content

I totally agree with Kritika. Comfort should be the 1st priority and the secondly the price. No doubt bridal lehenga has a lot of emotional attachment to it but we can't deny the fact that it can't be worn multiple times. I think you should buy something good under your budget or maybe select something that can be re used later and styled differently.

• K
    Super April 2022 West Delhi
    Kritika ·
    • Hide content

I feel comfort is the most important thing that you should consider. Usually bridal lehenga's are heavy and there so much work and the bride has to sit for long hours so make sure that the fabric that you pick should be very comfy.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

Inspiration