Ir al contenido principal

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Queenie
WeddingWire Admin November 2020 South Delhi

#DressYourBest: The Skin Tone Rules to Choose your Dream Lehenga

Queenie, the 20 June, 2022 at 17:59 Posted in Community Conversations 0 3

Hey,

Want to choose your dream wedding lehenga and be assured that you look absolutely best on your big day? The first step to cross off your wedding shopping list is identifying your skin tone and choosing a bridal lehenga that will look spectacular. But most importantly, your dream bridal lehenga will be the one you are most comfortable in.

Would you choose your dream bridal lehenga as per the skin tone rules? Smiley smile

3 Replies

Latest activity by Muskan, the 22 June, 2022 at 16:09
  • M
    Dedicated November 2022 Gurgaon
    Muskan ·
    • Hide content

Yes, On my big day I want people to complement me that how beautiful I look in this dress and not just the beautiful dress ! so, I'll choose my lehenga as per the skin tone rules 😍.

• V
    Dedicated October 2022
    Varsha ·
    • Hide content

Oh yes yess! I'm picking all my outfits keeping that in mind. But above everything comes the comfort. I love to dance so everything needs to be super comfy.

• Rumela
    Savvy March 2023 West Delhi
    Rumela ·
    • Hide content

Definitely. For eg - I want to wear something white or ivory, but my mom n friends think shades of red look better on me. Smiley winking "Avoid light colors" they said! I don't want to wear red because it's too conventional, so I am looking at rustic shades.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

Inspiration