Ir al contenido principal

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Prateek
Just Said Yes May 2020 Noida

Engagement outfit for groom

Prateek, the 5 January, 2020 at 12:34 Posted in Wedding Fashion 0 2
My partner would be wearing gown, I thought of wearing a suit/tux ,but she doesn't want me to wear a bowtie.:/
Also black is a no.

2 Replies

Latest activity by Khushi, the 11 January, 2020 at 21:00
  • Khushi
    Super December 2021 Noida
    Khushi ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

I liked the third picture

• Surbhi
    WeddingWire Admin June 2023 West Delhi
    Surbhi ·
    • Hide content

Hey Prateek,
    We would like to congratulate you on the new beginnings! Smiley laugh

that's something obvious and understandable. Don't worry as there are a lot of other options which can be picked with ease!

1. Salmon Pink Sherwani Suit: If you don't want to go for Suit or tuxedo? Then why not opt for a sherwani? It looks good and will definitely uplift your day with elegance and dignity

2. Sindhi Mirror Work Suit: This style is evergreen and will make your engagement an easy-breezy one!

3. A simple Waistcoat: If not tux, then why not go for a waistcoat? Simple and comfortable to the fullest.

4. Check Grey Suit: If you wish to drop all the confusion and low vibes then don't think twice and go for a royal suit!
    I am sharing a bunch of designs and patterns, let me know if you like it!

Abstract Button SherwaniEngagement outfit for groom 1Grey SuitEngagement outfit for groom 2Salmon Pink SherwaniEngagement outfit for groom 3Sindhi Mirror WorkEngagement outfit for groom 4Abstract Button SherwaniEngagement outfit for groom 5

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

Inspiration