Ir al contenido principal

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Super August 2021 South Delhi

Fat Burner; Useful or not?

Sanjana, the 9 February, 2021 at 13:06 Posted in Fitness and Health 0 3

I have joined the gym a week back and my trainer has told me to take the fat burner. Is it a good option? Do fat burners affect health? Has anyone tried the same before?

3 Replies

Latest activity by Steave, the 29 July, 2023 at 20:38
  • K
    Jaipur
    Karishma ·
    • Hide content

Heya! I read about your query and would like to share that fat burner are an absolutely safe option. They have several nutrients and other elements that are good at burning fat. It might be difficult for some of us to modify our diet according to those components. Hence, having fat burner tablets is the easy way out. These tablets are rich in vitamins B, D, magnesium, and chromium, which help burn calories and block carbs. They all contribute to enhancing your stamina and metabolism. It is why as you exert your energy, the stored fat will begin to eliminate. Thus, having these tablets are both safe and healthy option to manage your weight. In fact, you will get faster results than just following traditional methods. Having said that, you must not compromise with your diet and workout session. These tablets are to promote your weight loss journey. Solely relying on them will not give you the expected results you are hoping for.

However, make sure that you are purchasing it from a trustable brand. Most testimonies that state facing side effects are the result of getting it from non-licensed/inorganic brands. Please note to prioritize organic brands whenever you buy supplements or health tablets. Those generally include herbs and fruits that serve the purpose and are good for our health. One such brand that I know of is Curae Health. All their products are free from preservatives, artificial flavorings, gluten, sugar, and allergens. Also, if you visit their website, you will notice that they have displayed their license and certification on the homepage. It means they have received valid approval from organizations like FDA or CFSAN for their products after going through tests.

So, to answer your dilemma, you can surely go ahead with fat burners. But make sure you consume them as per the guidance of your health consultant or the company itself.

• Vinika
    Expert May 2021 Kanpur
    Vinika ·
    • Hide content
    If yes, no I have not! And I think its much better to lose weight organically by exercising and cardio and all instead of taking medicines for that! Thats my opinion
  • Vinika
    Expert May 2021 Kanpur
    Vinika ·
    • Hide content
    By fat burners do you mean fat burning medicines? 🧐

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

Inspiration