Ir al contenido principal

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

A
Beginner November 2021 West Delhi

General discussion

A Dub, the 25 September, 2020 at 21:18 Posted in Plan a Wedding 0 13
Hello, I want to ask that, what should be my budget for arranging a wedding function at five star hotel in delhi? Can someone please answer me?

13 Replies

Latest activity by yumi, the 3 October, 2023 at 21:24
  • A
    A Dub ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message
    Can you please tell me what is the per day rental cost of radisson blu hotel and holiday inn?
  • A
    A Dub ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message
    What is the per day rental cost of radisson blu, hotel ramada other five star venues? Can you please answer me?
  • S
    Super February 2022 West Delhi
    Sanya ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

Oh for 100 guests, the amount can be on a lower side. It may cost you around 2-3lakhs for 100 people.

• Surbhi
    WeddingWire Admin June 2023 West Delhi
    Surbhi ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

Oh yes! Please dont worry! One of our team members will call you shortly and provide you with amazing choices! 😍

• A
    A Dub ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message
    We are planning the wedding function for 2 to 3 days so what should be the budget if we are planning the wedding function for 2 to 3 days with 100 guest (approximate number of guests for first day) can you please suggest me?
  • S
    Sanya ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

Yes dub, it varies from location to location. It highly depends on the hotel. What is included in the charges and what is not? For example, the per plate charges at 5 start venues like Taj, Leela, Crowne Plaza, JW Marriott are between 3-4k. And we talk about hotels like a city park, Radisson, the price will be a bit less accordingly. Including this, decor, food menu and things which are major in planning will cost you according to the venue. If you are planning to opt for good 5 start hotels so the budget would be between, 15-20 lakhs!

• A
    A Dub ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message
    Yes, we are thinking about some venues radisson blu, crowne plaza, holiday inn and satvik by chabra farm, hotel ramada. Can you please help me?
  • A
    A Dub ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message
    Hello, actually I don't belong from Delhi, but we are planning the wedding function at five star hotel in delhi. Can you please suggest me what should be my budget for arranging a wedding function at five star hotel for 2 to 3 days in delhi?
  • Surbhi
    Surbhi ·
    • Hide content

The budget for planning a wedding depends upon the number of guests and the most important venue. If you have not selected a venue yet, I can have one of my team members give you a call and provide you with a desired 5-star hotel which can be customised according to your budget plan and every single step which takes place in planning a wedding! Smiley smile

• S
    Sanya ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

Have you decided on a venue?

• S
    Sanya ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

Hey, how many guests have you invited? As it depends upon the number of guests...

But, in general, if you would call around 500-600 guests. The approx amount would be around 20-30 lakhs.

As, it can include venue decor, per plate system and everything else.

• A
    A Dub ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message
    Hello, Can you please suggest me approximate budget for arranging a wedding function of 2-3days at five star hotel in delhi?
  • Surbhi
    Surbhi ·
    • Hide content

Hey!

Welcome to WeddingWire India Community! 💜

When are you planning to get married? Well, setting up a budget can be a bit focusing. From the number of guests to catering, everything requires a severe plan. But you don't have to worry as I have got a couple of solutions for you. Click on the links mentioned below as it will help you in structuring your budget.

The Ultimate Wedding Budget Tool Guide to Help You Plan Your D-Day

Stick to Your Wedding Budget With These 101 Hacks While Drafting It

If you need any help with the best five-star hotel for your wedding, then you can let us know and we will help you! 🌻

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

Inspiration