Ir al contenido principal

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Deepika
Just Said Yes February 2020 West Delhi

Gift for groom

Deepika, the 27 January, 2020 at 11:36 Posted in Gifts and Favours 0 5
Hey guyzz can you please tell me what should i gift to my future husband for the first time. I don't know what men's like or dislike

5 Replies

Latest activity by Aashna, the 31 January, 2020 at 12:57
  • Aashna
    Expert November 2021 South Delhi
    Aashna ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

Multiple things he likes in one hamper - best

• Tara Nair
    Expert February 2021 Chennai
    Tara Nair ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

Best Suggestion- Give him a bundle of gits and take him on a dinner night! Smiley kiss

• Surbhi
    WeddingWire Admin June 2023 West Delhi
    Surbhi ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

Sure!

- We know old is gold! You can arrange a candle night dinner. Or, You can also book a lavish or romantic resort and plan up a weekend getaway with him. Smiley love

-To add a touch of romance? You can also create metal wallet card which will be engraved with your own text. Perfect for a way to remind that you love him and how exceptional he is in your life. Smiley sexy

- You can get a customised pack of cologne or his favourite scent! Smiley shame

• Deepika
    Just Said Yes February 2020 West Delhi
    Deepika ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message
    Can you suggest me something romentic kind of a gift

• Surbhi
    WeddingWire Admin June 2023 West Delhi
    Surbhi ·
    • Hide content

Hey Deepika

I get your point and it's way too legit to decide a gift for your future husband. Gifting for the first time should be accurate and right as the first impression is the last impression! Smiley laugh

There are a bunch of options you may like,

1. Personalised Wallet- You can gift him a customised leather wallet. You will not have to worry as this will be an in-budget thing.

Gift for groom 1

2. Surprise him with a personalised card- If you love being crafty and innovative? You can craft a handmade card. I am sure he will love it!

Gift for groom 2

3. Get a couple of gifts in his favourite colour- This is the chicest thing which is going around these days. You can collect a bunch of things and pack them together to make him feel special. This can include a shirt, Wallet, Shoes, T-shirts and a lot more!

Gift for groom 3

4. Arrange a private dinner- If you wish to do something out of the box, then take him to a surprise dinner date.

Gift for groom 4
    Let me know if you have any further questions!
    Always happy to help! Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

Inspiration