Ir al contenido principal

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Momina
Beginner July 2020 Chhatarpur

Guest number

Momina, the 9 April, 2020 at 17:35 Posted in Plan a Wedding 9 14
How many guests would be allowed in july?

14 Replies

Latest activity by yumi, the 3 October, 2023 at 20:02
  • October
    Super October 2020 South Delhi
    October ·
    • Hide content
    I doubt if weddings would be possible in July too!?
  • Surbhi
    WeddingWire Admin June 2023 West Delhi
    Surbhi ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

Hi Momina! As Harleen said- 'everything is uncertain at this point of time and the best thing we can do is wait'

If the uncertainty is too much to handle right now, then you should do what feels most comfortable for you and consider your peace of mind first. You can also take more time and keep monitoring things through May. By the end of May / early June, it should hopefully be much clearer what July will look like!
    Here are some good read articles which will help you to ease the stress and give helpful solutions! Smiley smile

COVID-19 Weddings Advice Guide

The Impact of Coronavirus Pandemic on to-be-Wed Couples & a Way Out

Questions every Wedding Expert is answering during the COVID-19 lockdown

• Momina
    Momina ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message
    Thankyou so much❤️
  • K
    Super April 2022 West Delhi
    Kritika ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

Hey! You don't have to get upset girl. Everything happens for a reason.

• Momina
    Momina ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message
    Hopefully, thankyou so much❤️😭
  • Noor
    Featured August 2021 Jalandhar
    Noor ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

You don't have to get confused, just wait and have faith. I am sure something best will only happen girl!! Smiley smile

• Momina
    Momina ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message
    Yeah but you want things to happen the way you have planned them to since so long, thats where im getting confused, but i guess once may ends we shall get to know what the situation will be like and decide accordingly cause theres a chance of covid-19 striking again in the winters and thats another risk i dont want to take. 😅
  • Harleen
    Expert December 2021 East Delhi
    Harleen ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

So, everything was planned but then they cancelled keeping the situation in the mind. They've put all the wedding vendors on standby for a while and she is yet to decide the date now. Both the families were okay with this so they took the decision. Let's see what happens. You can also opt for a temple wedding if things dont settle?

• Momina
    Momina ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message
    I know it seems like we’ll have to as well but hoping for the best, will decide in june. Wedding planning is almost done, we need a whole month of june to finish all the end things so lets see. when is your friend getting married then?
  • Harleen
    Harleen ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

As mentioned below, everything is uncertain at this point of time and the best thing we can do is wait. I agree, but who knows things will be stable or not. I wish you get to celebrate your D-day with no boundaries! 🙄 One of my friends had her wedding planned in July but then she postponed. Are you done with all the wedding planning?

• Momina
    Momina ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message
    Im really not sure of what to do since the lockdown has been extended, I really want to get married in july but i hope things are stable enough to have some kind of gathering. Looks like huge gatherings will be banned till next year march april 2020.
  • Harleen
    Harleen ·
    • Hide content

This is a really stressful time for everyone but then we can cover it up by being together. Momina, are you planning to postpone your wedding any soon?

• Surbhi
    Surbhi ·
    • Hide content

Hey Girl!

I hope you're doing well! 💛

I get how you wish to sprinkle some glitter on your wedding planning but seeing the lockdown extension till 3rd may, we suggest that you don't decide on the number of guests for July as for now!

This is definitely an uncertain and stressful time for everyone. But, You don't have to worry sweetie because we have got your back. If you need any further suggestions? We are always happy to help😘

• Surbhi
    Surbhi ·
    • Hide content

Hey Momina!

Welcome to our WeddingWire community! 😄
    We are trying to get some details from the people whose weddings have been affected due to COVID'19, could you please fill in the survey mentioned below?

Survey Link

We will get back to you with helpful solutions! 😚

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

Inspiration