Ir al contenido principal

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Khushi
Super December 2021 Noida

Guitar Performance at my best friend's wedding!

Khushi, the 12 February, 2022 at 16:22 Posted in Community Conversations 0 5

I am planning to give a guitar performance at my bestie's wedding! How's the idea, guys? I am just fetching some good songs now

5 Replies

Latest activity by Colema, the 15 August, 2023 at 18:41
  • Z
    Pakistan
    Zain ·
    • Hide content

Thanks malika

• Z
    Just Said Yes March 1998 East Delhi
    ZoeCropper ·
    • Hide content

The most important thing is to pick good songs if there are several. Usually at weddings you can hear Rana ahmed something melancholic and slow, which is inherent in the guitar of the ordinary.

• NaryaJonson
    Just Said Yes August 1997 New York
    NaryaJonson ·
    • Hide content

The most important thing is to pick good songs if there are several. Usually at weddings you can hear something melancholic and slow, which is inherent in the guitar of the ordinary. Unless, of course, there is a rock guitar and you are not a rock singer, then you probably get bards or story-wishes for the newlyweds. I performed some simple compositions for my parents' anniversary, bought coolest guitar picks in advance to differentiate myself from the orchestra represented by my brothers. And I was able to make an impression.

• James
    Just Said Yes April 2021 Godda
    James ·
    • Hide content

There are many development paths for learning. You can choose one that best fits your needs and goals. The mba assignment help uk explain a few things that can help you in this.

• Z
    Devoted August 2022 Hyderabad
    Zara ·
    • Hide content

That's so cool 😲🤩 Go for a song that defines your friendship and bond. Maybe like yara teri yaari koo...

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

Inspiration