Ir al contenido principal

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Pankhuri
Just Said Yes January 2022 Ghaziabad

Haldi and Mehendi Dressing themes

Pankhuri, the 22 May, 2021 at 22:36 Posted in Traditions & Ceremonies 0 5
Hi
Can you please suggest some haldi and mehendi dressing themes for bride and the relatives. We are having a destination wedding in Hyderabad. Looking for something fun.

5 Replies

Latest activity by Surbhi, the 26 May, 2021 at 16:41
  • Surbhi
    WeddingWire Admin June 2023 West Delhi
    Surbhi ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

Hey Pankhuri!

How is your wedding planning going on? Choosing a colour theme for a wedding function should always be on point. And for that, I have got covered with a bunch of ideas! Click on the links mentioned below and explore the fullest.

For Mehndi Function:

Inspirations To Use Pantone's Colours of The Year 2021 As Your Wedding Theme

8 Haldi Ceremony Dresses Ideas For The Beautiful Bride-to-be

For Haldi Ceremony: You can keep a theme of floral jewellery that will give everyone a chance to be a part of the Haldi theme. For more ideas click on the link mentioned below:

Stunning Floral Jewellery for Haldi Ceremony

Let me know if you need any further help from my end! ❤❤

• Pankhuri
    Pankhuri ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message
    Hi Devyani. My both haldi and mehendi are day functions. We are looking for some ideas for color schemes.
  • Pankhuri
    Pankhuri ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message
    Hi Ishita. Thank you for the idea. Yes we are having day function ( both mehendi and haldi).
  • D
    Dedicated September 2021 Chennai
    Devyani ·
    • Hide content

Colour schemes works the best for mehndi and haldi function! Also, the outfit depends much more on the type of wedding. Day weddings or night weddings!

• I
    Devoted March 2022 Vadodara
    Ishita ·
    • Hide content

When it comes to theme, there is a lot to decide. From outfit colour to style of the outfit. According to me, the floral theme for the mehndi function would go really well. And, for Haldi you can't opt for something in yellow and white. Yellow colour can be from the bride's side and white can be from the groom's side!! 😍Are you going to have day functions?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

Inspiration