Ir al contenido principal
Urvashie
Expert December 2021 Dwarka

How many of you are doing their dream job right now?

Urvashie, the 21 May, 2020 at 17:19 Posted in Community Conversations 0 7
Saved

I just wanted to ask out of curiosity! Do you think, your dream job won't affect your marriage life?

7 Replies

Latest activity by Nisha, the 9 January, 2022 at 16:50
  • Nisha
    Just Said Yes July 2023 Central Delhi
    Nisha ·

I'm doing my dream job for educational portal for students https://karnatakastateopenuniversity.in/upsc-exam-calendar.html I'm not sure if I'll ever be able to find out what will happen when we are married, but it's important that we think about things like that now because you never can tell what could happen in the future for us

• Barbara
    Savvy March 2021 California
    Barbara ·

I am working now on the job of my dreams. It all started when I was in college. I had some free time and decided to go to work. In a few months I realized that this work is wonderful and I want to work in design. But I usually turned to https://www.grabmyessay.com/making-reaction-paper to graduate from college and get an education. I am happy because I have been working at that job for 2 years and it gives me great pleasure. I wish everyone to find a dream job and live happily!

• Julia
    Savvy March 2005 Varmlands Lan
    Julia ·

Unfortunately no

• Khushi
    Super December 2021 Noida
    Khushi ·
    View tagged message
    I agree with you and can feel this thing to the fullest.
  • Urvashie
    Expert December 2021 Dwarka
    Urvashie ·
    View tagged message
    What are you thinking of? What are your interest?
    I am doing my dream job right now and don’t know if this is going to pertain after marriage. 🤔
  • Avnika
    Expert August 2021 Hyderabad
    Avnika ·

I don't feel like any job can be a dream job for me because I want to work for my oneself! Want to be my own boss this is what I've realised after working!

• Sakshi
    VIP November 2021 South Delhi
    Sakshi ·
    I’m not! I’m not doing my dream job! My dreams lies somewhere else😕 and this sudden realisation is making me a little anxious now

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

ReCaptcha Verification failed. Please try again.

Related articles