Ir al contenido principal

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

V
Dedicated October 2022 Central Delhi

How to lose weight without dieting?

Vaishali, the 31 May, 2022 at 11:23 Posted in Fitness and Health 0 6

Honestly for me diet control is very difficult. Any other good suggestions that you can share? Wedding date is very near :/

6 Replies

Latest activity by Monica, the 27 February, 2024 at 15:19
  • A
    Beginner May 2024 Berlin
    Alice ·
    • Hide content

Monitor your nutrition. Avoid sweets and bread. I'm sure you will see the result pretty soon.

• GloryDina
    Savvy June 2018 Texas
    GloryDina ·
    • Hide content

Stop eating chocolates and cheeps in the evening like i do

• K
    Just Said Yes June 2001 Missouri
    Kenneth ·
    • Hide content

You can try to lose weight with the help of diet pills. For example, tablets like Ozempic are very popular now. I heard that many popular people use them. You can buy ozempic online or at your local pharmacy if they are available, but consult your doctor first

• Phillip
    Just Said Yes May 2017 Massachusetts
    Phillip ·
    • Hide content

I have previously written about how psychedelics could help weight loss. But what about microdosing? Less studies have been conducted around weight loss compared to mood disorders. However, growing evidence is looking promising.

One study looked at obese rats fed a high calorie ‘cafeteria diet’ and found that both low and high dose psilocybin groups, treated for 27 consecutive weekdays, experienced significantly less weight gain compared to controls. The analysis revealed that when relative weight gain was compared, the greatest weight gain was exhibited by the control (undosed) group. The low dose psilocybin group showed less relative weight gain; a significant effect compared to the control. Researchers wrote that “These overall findings suggest that psilocybin may have modest weight-loss properties, which could feasibly extend to humans.”

• K
    Just Said Yes June 2023 Thessaloniki
    Karen ·
    • Hide content

Try intermittent fasting.

• D
    Dedicated July 2023 Gurgaon
    Deepti ·
    • Hide content

Start with some light exercises and you can also consult a dietician. Its not always important to control your diet, you can opt for some healthy alternatives.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

Inspiration