Ir al contenido principal

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

V
Dedicated October 2022

How to take care of your diet with wedding stress?

Varsha, the 28 February, 2022 at 13:37 Posted in Fitness and Health 0 5

Organising and taking care of every small detail of a wedding is not at all easy and the preparations are affecting my health. What all immunity boosting food items I can add in my diet to keep up with my health and skin?

5 Replies

Latest activity by Sophia, the 1 October, 2026 at 20:05
  • Sophia
    Ontario
    Sophia ·
    • Report
    • Hide content

    During busy wedding preparations, maintaining a healthy diet can be easier when meal options are compared in advance. This food guide provides useful information about food selections and available choices.

    • Reply
  • Sophia
    Ontario
    Sophia ·
    • Report
    • Hide content

    During wedding planning, choosing practical and balanced meal options can make a difference when stress and busy schedules affect eating habits. This discussion about diet and immunity also reminded me how useful it is to compare different meal choices before ordering: meal choices.

    • Reply
  • Sophia
    Ontario
    Sophia ·
    • Report
    • Hide content

    During wedding planning, choosing practical and balanced meal options can make a difference when stress and busy schedules affect eating habits. This discussion about diet and immunity also reminded me how useful it is to compare different meal choices before ordering meal choices.

    • Reply
  • Hallie
    Savvy May 2022 West Garo Hills
    Hallie ·
    • Report
    • Hide content

    I'm stressing out a little. And when I am stressed out, I don't usually control what I eat, and most often I eat more than usual. So the way out for me is to follow a diet. For the moment, I found an article in the Canada Drugs health blog with the list of products that help to boost metabolism. I'm trying to follow the pieces of advice I found there.

    • Reply
  • D
    Dedicated September 2022
    Divya ·
    • Report
    • Hide content

    You might not believe it but dark chocolates can actually help with stress and can improve immunity. My dietician suggested this to me.

    • Reply

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

×

Related articles

Groups

Inspiration