Ir al contenido principal

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Anurag
Savvy June 2020 Gurgaon

Looking for Gurdwara to have a marriage ceremony with 50 members guest list

Anurag, the 23 May, 2020 at 07:23 Posted in Plan a Wedding 0 14
Hello Everyone,

I'm looking for a Gurudwara in Delhi (anywhere) who can allow for a marriage ceremony with 50 members guest list. Please if anyone knows kindly let me know about it.
Thanks.

14 Replies

Latest activity by yumi, the 3 October, 2023 at 21:04
  • Taurus
    Super January 2023 Gurgaon
    Taurus ·
    • Hide content
    Hey congratulations 🥳
  • Surbhi
    WeddingWire Admin June 2023 West Delhi
    Surbhi ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

Yes Not right now, but you can definitely count upon future planning! '😎

I can clearly observe your resentment, but being positive at this point is the only solution to happiness and a blissful future. I guess you are looking for a photographer as well? There are a bunch of vendors who are taking up the bookings in the times of corona. One of our team members will connect with you shortly. Don't worry, we are here to help you out with all the little things. 😃

• Veer
    Dedicated October 2020 South Delhi
    Veer ·
    • Hide content

Exactly at first, I was way too happy and excited about all the pre-wed and wedding functions..

But god's plan was something else only. Yes, I am already looking for a couple of wedding vendors just to avoid any complication in future. But, I know how it feels like. It's been long and I want everything to go with ease and without any hassle. You should also book a legitimate photographer who can capture every moment. All the best bro.

• Anurag
    Savvy June 2020 Gurgaon
    Anurag ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message
    Actually we have been waiting for a long time now..
    And seriously saying now it has become quite frustrating since we are not in a position to do minimum shopping and all..

Further, good to know that you're getting married too..Congratulations and all the best. I believe in the month of October many venues will be already booked, so I would suggest to do your booking well in advance to avoid any complications during that time.. about photographer.. no I haven't booked yet. Will see if I can book at a good price.
  • Anurag
    Savvy June 2020 Gurgaon
    Anurag ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message
    In current situation I don't think we can plan for tha as well. 🙁
  • Veer
    Veer ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

Yes, wait till 31-st May. This is the best option man. I am getting married in October but still planning to cut-short by guest list and plan a compact wedding. Even idk, what to do? Have you hired a photographer?

• Surbhi
    Surbhi ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

That's a pretty smart choice! 🤘😎

This decision definitely gave you a choice for planning a lavish and a dreamy honeymoon. What say? 🛫

You don't have to worry because we are here to sort out every wedding planning doubt of yours. Your wedding is going to be a memorable one! 😍

• Anurag
    Savvy June 2020 Gurgaon
    Anurag ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message
    Thanks again.. we are planning to have a ring ceremony followed by marriage in a day only.
  • Anurag
    Savvy June 2020 Gurgaon
    Anurag ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message
    Hey...
    We're planning to get very simple marriage done. Looking for bookings in Gurudwara but due to current situation many of them are not taking any bookings.

Let's hope for the best to come.
  • Veer
    Veer ·
    • Hide content

Hey bro, Everything is closed at this point of time. How are you going to manage with all the wedding plannings?

• Surbhi
    Surbhi ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

Wow! A big congratulations to you and your family members! 😍

I hope you got a bit of clarity towards the selection of the location. Anand Karaj weddings are the purest and graceful experience! I am sure you guys would be way too excited for your D-day, but precautions are always better than cure. How many functions are you planning to have? 🤔

• Anurag
    Savvy June 2020 Gurgaon
    Anurag ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message
    Thanks for the response.. date is 20 June.
  • Surbhi
    Surbhi ·
    • Hide content

Hi Anurag!

The idea of an intimate wedding is gaining more and more attention to the couples! 💛

Right now, a major number of Gurudwaras are temporarily closed in Delhi and things may get a bit clear after 31st May. Gurudwaras like the Gurdwara Rakab Ganj Sahib, Sri Guru Singh Sabha, Gurudwara Nanak Piao, Gurudwara Damdama Sahib are some of the best locations where you can organise an Anand Karaj wedding. 😃

When are you planning to get married? 😍

For more details, I will have one of my team members give you a call and provide you with all the desired information! ✨

• Surbhi
    Surbhi ·
    • Hide content

Hey Anurag! We are getting back to you with some relevant information in a while! 😎
    Please stay connected! 🌼

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

Inspiration