Ir al contenido principal

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Yashwi
South Delhi

Love Literally Makes You Grow!!

Yashwi, the 23 April, 2020 at 14:52 Posted in Community Conversations 0 5

Tried and Tested!! Love has actually empowered my personality, emotions, thinking process and what not and all of this is in a positive way! How many of you agree on this?

5 Replies

Latest activity by Navya, the 30 October, 2020 at 03:36
  • N
    Just Said Yes April 2021 Pune
    Navya ·
    • Hide content
    I'm getting married in April and I'm learning more and more about love daily. Love is a constant fight and it will make you get better and grow in the process. Love is continually working anf fighting for your spouse. You never give up on them because you know they are worth it. biblereasons.com/love-is-when-quotes. Love is constantly changing me for the better. I have someone who really knows me and is willing to fight for me. Love is taking a while my selfishness and makes me want to be more selfless. I'm honestly, so thankful for every minute of my journey.
  • Taurus
    Super January 2023 Gurgaon
    Taurus ·
    • Hide content

I second that Smiley heart Love has the power to change a person forever, because Pyar Dosti hai and dosti is forvever Smiley heart

• D
    Super March 2022 West Delhi
    Disha ·
    • Hide content

Yes! It does! And in size too, because we get to eat so much and explore so many places! Smiley tongue

• Aashna
    Expert November 2021 South Delhi
    Aashna ·
    • Hide content

Love makes your life a blissful one and the best part about it is that there are no demands! And yes, it makes you glow if things are always on a positive side! Smiley heart

• Paavnee
    Super August 2024 Leh
    Paavnee ·
    • Hide content

I second that, love is the most important aspect of our lives as it helps us to nurture our inner guys to the fullest and makes sure that we are sorted to the bits! I am really grateful to have fallen in love with my partner!!! Smiley heart

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

Inspiration