Ir al contenido principal

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Akshara
Super March 2021 Ghaziabad

Mehndi Ceremony Dress Code

Akshara, the 17 October, 2019 at 10:13 Posted in Wedding Fashion 0 2

Hi Girls,

Did you guys keep a dress code for any of wedding ceremonies? I am thinking to keep one for the mehndi ceremony, any ideas what could I do?

2 Replies

Latest activity by Surbhi, the 21 October, 2019 at 14:26
  • Surbhi
    WeddingWire Admin June 2023 West Delhi
    Surbhi ·
    • Hide content

Hey Akshara,

Congrats on the start of the new life journey and I can easily get your perplexion but remove the tab of stress as everything is convenient. Smiley laugh

Mehndi function is that one particular ritual which is meant for the bride-to-be and you have to be peculiar while opting for a dress code just to make it a flawless and an amazing one.

Here are some ideas which will definitely clear your confusions and doubts.

8 Dresses for Mehndi Function Which Are Serving Major Wedding Wardrobe Goals
    I hope you get an idea of what to opt for a legit dress code. Don't worry and flaunt your day with beauty!! Smiley love

• Ambika
    Super June 2020 Mumbai
    Ambika ·
    • Hide content

Hi Akshara,

I attended my sister's wedding last month and they decided a proper dress code for the mehndi ceremony. It was a great experience and everyone was vibing with cheerfulness. I really liked the idea of the dress code. Smiley love

You can go for all floral or yellow for the summer( only if you are getting married in the summer season)

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

Inspiration