Ir al contenido principal

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Anushka
East Delhi

Mental Health is important!

Anushka, the 29 April, 2020 at 10:02 Posted in Fitness and Health 1 11

Hey guys, just a random question out of concern. How is your mental health during such tough times?

We have clearly been in our homes from the last 2 months without any contacts with the outside world and also doesn't see any scope of the lockdown been withdrawn from the next 1 month as well. It's very important for us to calm our anxieties down and take a step towards our mental wellbeing. Smiley smile

11 Replies

Latest activity by USAMEDSHOP, the 21 January, 2023 at 13:53
  • USAMEDSHOP
    Just Said Yes December 2023 Florida
    USAMEDSHOP ·
    • Hide content

We Are Providing Genuine And Best Generic Medicine To Your Doorstep, You Can Buy All Generic Products From USAMEDSHOP.COM. We Deliver Our Product All Over the USA Via FedEx within a couple of days.

Place Your Order With Us Right Now ▶ USAMEDSHOP.COM

Buy online brand and generic medicines - Adderall, Ambien, Oxycodone, Xanax, Oxycontin without a prescription, overnight delivery at USA Med Shop. Wide variety of Payment alternatives from VISA to Bitcoin Fastest international delivery takes Money returned in 30 days

• Eli
    Savvy September 2022 North Carolina
    Eli ·
    • Hide content

It is important and I wish no one influences my mood in a bad way, so I could stay stable...

• A
    Just Said Yes October 2022 Kurung Kumey
    Anna ·
    • Hide content

Thanks

I like it

• Bowman
    Just Said Yes March 1997 California
    Bowman ·
    • Hide content

Whenever I am sad, I often listen to positive stories in life, listen to music about life, sometimes bury myself in the space of the iscribble game. You can try any of the above methods

• Anny
    Just Said Yes July 2022 Florida
    Anny ·
    • Hide content

If you are still here, I can recommend this purest CBD isolate https://westcoastsupply.cc/product/cbd-isolate/ for addiction treatment. You can use it as a supplement to literally any meal, and it works really well to reduce heroin cravings, relieve pain, and reduce stress levels. Be sure to try cbd and you can get out of this captivity of dope.

• James
    Just Said Yes February 2023 California
    James ·
    • Hide content

Nice to see you here! I was in depressed for a very long time. After reading a few reviews from this site I decided to try online therapy to help with depression, anxiety, addictions, issues in relationships and my childhood trauma (see the best online therapy apps here). I'm studying to become more confident, independent, secure in my feelings and emotions, letting go of my really bad past, not dwelling in the past and the hurt, to live in the present more and appreciate what fantastic things I have now!!!

• Nadin
    Beginner June 1989 Paris
    Nadin ·
    • Hide content

This is a really difficult time. Therefore, mental and physical health is the most important thing we should maintain. Online sports, lots of fruits and vegetables, a complex of vitamins from a Canadian Pharmacy , help me maintain good health. The main vitamins are omega, D3 and vitamin C. After all, to be in shape and have a good immunity - reduces the chances of getting a covide.

• Akshara
    Super March 2021 Ghaziabad
    Akshara ·
    • Hide content
    Yes, try n keep yourself engaged in something productive, throughout the day! And you should be fine😊
  • Ambika
    Super June 2020 Mumbai
    Ambika ·
    • Hide content

Yes! Mental health is something which is definitely to be taken care of and i am sure we all are handling well with the actions and emotions!

• Taurus
    Super January 2023 Gurgaon
    Taurus ·
    • Hide content

It's so true..

Never thought staying at home will give us soo much mental stress!!

• Avnika
    Expert August 2021 Hyderabad
    Avnika ·
    • Hide content
    I couldn’t agree anymore with you Anushka!
    Thanks for asking this😌 I’m doing fine! I hope so are you♥️🌸

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

ReCaptcha Verification failed. Please try again.

Related articles

Groups

Inspiration