Ir al contenido principal

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Sarika
South Delhi

Mrunal Jain and Delnaaz Irani talk about Raksha Bandhan!

Sarika, the 23 August, 2021 at 10:22 Posted in Community Conversations 0 2

Raksha Bandhan is a pure bond between brother and sister and these celeb proved it all.
Mrunal Jain (Will be seen in Film Sooryavanshi) "The fondest childhood memory is from school when a lot of girls wanted to tie rakhi to me and I was very shy and used to put bandage on my hand and say I have hurt myself. Since the last few years Rashami Desai (actor) my mu-boli behen ties me rakhi. She is a very caring sister and like every year rakhi celebration will be a small, private but fun affair."
Delnaaz Irani ( Will be seen in Kashmera Shah’s directed film) "Rakhi has always been an extremely special occasion. My elder brother Porus Irani stays in London for the last ten years so we usually miss celebrating the festival with him. So it will be only Bakhtiyaar Irani (younger brother; actor) and me as we both are in Mumbai. We make it a point to meet and have lunch followed by dinner. This year it’s going to be a rakhi celebration over dinner. We will be video calling Porus and I will tie two rakhis to Bakhtiyaar. My brothers are my pillars of strength, I trust them completely. Whenever I need them they are always there for me, they are very protective and possessive and extremely caring. Both of them have immense love and understand me well. I completely adore both of them."

Mrunal Jain and Delnaaz Irani talk about Raksha Bandhan! 1

Mrunal Jain and Delnaaz Irani talk about Raksha Bandhan! 2

2 Replies

Latest activity by Aashna, the 24 August, 2021 at 09:09
  • A
    Super November 2022 South Delhi
    Aashna ·
    • Hide content

The bond between brother and sister is pure bliss! And I like how these actors have stated their feelings! Smiley laugh

• Z
    Devoted August 2022 Hyderabad
    Zara ·
    • Hide content

Such a sweet post 😍

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

Inspiration