Ir al contenido principal

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Sarika
South Delhi

Mukti Mohan Gives Major Travel Goals With Her Latest Vacation Pics From #Leh!😍

Sarika, the 2 June, 2022 at 16:11 Posted in Community Conversations 0 2

Leh seems like the most preferred holiday destination. Sharing an interesting caption along with a few pictures on her social media, Mukti wrote, “Those who don’t. I’d just say JAAAO!! See the world with your loved ones! Fill your senses with wonder and share quality time with each other till you can! I had a time of my life with my school friends in Leh-Ladakh! Love you. 💖

After looking at these gorgeous pictures, I really wish to plan a trip to Leh super soon. What about you?😍

Mukti Mohan Gives Major Travel Goals With Her Latest Vacation Pics From #Leh!😍 1

Mukti Mohan Gives Major Travel Goals With Her Latest Vacation Pics From #Leh!😍 2

Mukti Mohan Gives Major Travel Goals With Her Latest Vacation Pics From #Leh!😍 3

Mukti Mohan Gives Major Travel Goals With Her Latest Vacation Pics From #Leh!😍 4

Mukti Mohan Gives Major Travel Goals With Her Latest Vacation Pics From #Leh!😍 5

Mukti Mohan Gives Major Travel Goals With Her Latest Vacation Pics From #Leh!😍 6

Mukti Mohan Gives Major Travel Goals With Her Latest Vacation Pics From #Leh!😍 7

Edited by WeddingWire

2 Replies

Latest activity by Alfred, the 30 September, 2023 at 15:32
  • S
    Just Said Yes August 2023 South Andaman
    Sigerico ·
    • Hide content

Can you share her Instagram account? I like travel blogs because they are usually full of tips I might use for my own travels. It’s been a long time since I’ve traveled, and I really want to go on a vacation soon. I like to plan out my travels in detail, so I don’t have to worry about various details and rest better. That’s why I am a member of various travel clubs: they help to Get More Info that might help me save time and money while traveling. Getting as much information as possible before the trip itself is the main condition for having a good time. That’s why I follow so many trip blogs.

• P
    Dedicated June 2021 Hyderabad
    Parinita ·
    • Hide content

Omg! She is looking so pretty. Leh has always been on my Travel list. Hope to explore it soon!! 😍

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

Inspiration