Ir al contenido principal

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Just Said Yes September 2021 Bathinda

My Minimalistic Budget Wedding Planning

Suman, the 19 March, 2021 at 11:36 Posted in Gifts and Favours 0 1

Hi Lovelies!!Smiley heart

I am expecting my wedding to be in the month of September or October 2021(Dates are yet to be decided owing to be my Fiance's work commitments(he's in merchant navy)). I am planning for the wedding for 100-110 guests in the minimum budget. Keeping it simple yet graceful event. But i am running crazy over the budget costs the online websites are offering. I am already in talks with MUA,Videography and Photography people. The Decoration is also sorted. But the catering,Banquet resort costs,Guest stay and engagement and wedding ceremony is exceeding almost triple from the cost i can afford. Can somebody suggest me how to cut down extra expenses or minimize costs wherever possible. Expert and Already wedded couples who planned it minimal are highly requested.

Smiley kiss

1 Reply

Latest activity by Surbhi, the 19 March, 2021 at 12:04
  • Surbhi
    WeddingWire Admin June 2023 West Delhi
    Surbhi ·
    • Hide content

Hey Suman!

Welcome back to the WeddingWire India community!

I totally get the stress of wedding planning. From venue selection to food, everything should be on point and according to the budget. Please don't worry, I will have one of my team members give you a call and offer a bunch of vendors and services according to your budget and preferences. 😃💐

Which all vendors are you yet to confirm?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

Inspiration