Ir al contenido principal

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Ahana
Expert November 2021 Chandigarh City

Need Diet Plans Stat!

Ahana, the 15 October, 2019 at 12:53 Posted in Fitness and Health 0 2

I am going to get married in next soon, can someone please help me plan my diet (I am slightly overweight and wish to reduce about 5-6kgs in next few months)? Please share some inspiring stories too guys. I seem to love food a little too much! Smiley xd

2 Replies

Latest activity by Sadaf, the 17 October, 2019 at 15:23
  • Sadaf
    Just Said Yes December 2019 South Delhi
    Sadaf ·
    • Hide content

I'm in the same boat as you, I LOVE FOOD! There were just a few tiny tweaks that I made that helped me out a lot- 1) I stopped keeping junk food/food high on processed sugar at home, 2) I looked up dance work out videos, and that made exercising not feel like such a chore, 3) Drinking hot lemon water in the morning and also at night.

Start small, it will be easier, if you try and change too much- you'll end up not being able to follow it!

Hope this helps!Smiley heart

• Adeline
    Devoted September 2021 North Goa
    Adeline ·
    • Hide content

So I am quite a fitness enthusiast. The best advice that I can give you is that eat in smaller proportions and do not skip meals. A lot of people believe that eating less leads to weight reduction but it really does not.

So hun if you want to stay fit and healthy now and always, the key is to divvy up your meals in smaller proportions.

Also, try finding where your interest lies. Maybe Zumba or jogging or yoga? Whatever helps sail your boat!

Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

Inspiration