Ir al contenido principal

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Happilyeverafter
Beginner May 2021 Nagpur

Need remedy for premature white hairs.

Happilyeverafter, the 3 July, 2020 at 19:05 Posted in Beauty, Hair & Makeup 0 8
Please suggest any remedy for white hairs. I'm in my 20s and this sudden grey hair business is giving me so much grief. 😫

8 Replies

Latest activity by Krutika, the 15 September, 2020 at 20:47
  • Krutika
    Just Said Yes March 1996 Mumbai
    Krutika ·
    • Hide content

One needs to understand, from early ageing to heart problems, the effects of the day-in, the day-out grind can damage your health in invariable ways. Some people believe stress makes them perform better. But that’s rarely true. Research consistently shows the opposite — that stress usually causes a person to make more mistakes.

· How stress can ruin your heart?

Stress can materially damage your heart muscle. Stress damages your heart because stress hormones increase your heart rate and constrict your blood vessels. This forces your heart to work harder and increases your blood pressure.

· How stress can make you look older?

Chronic stress contributes significantly to premature ageing. Researchers at the University of California, San Francisco, discovered that stress shortens telomeres — structures on the end of chromosomes — so that new cells can’t grow as quickly. This leads to the inevitable signs of ageing: wrinkles, weak muscles, poor eyesight, and more. Make sure that you're aware of the walnut benefits for skin. The nourishing fats in walnuts attract moisture from the air, soothing dry skin. These healthy fats may also reduce skin inflammation and play a role in protecting the skin against harmful UV rays.

Thus, you need to make sure that you increase the intake of nuts in your diet & reduce the stress level in your body.

• Surbhi
    WeddingWire Admin June 2023 West Delhi
    Surbhi ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

Haha Woah! 🤘

Are you in a long-distance relationship? 😍 OMG, I am so keen to know more about your love story. I am sure, you gotta plan girllllll! 😎😛

• Happilyeverafter
    Beginner May 2021 Nagpur
    Happilyeverafter ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message
    We haven't decided on the wedding date as of now. We will see once international flights resume. But a girl gotta plan. 🤣
  • Happilyeverafter
    Beginner May 2021 Nagpur
    Happilyeverafter ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message
    Thanks a ton Latika! It's so good to know that it works. I am going to start with the curry leaves. Keeping me fingers crossed.
  • Surbhi
    Surbhi ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

Haha, Always happy to help!. Let me know the results!! Smiley laugh 🧡

Is there anything else I can help you with? Also, Are you getting married anytime soon? 😍

• Happilyeverafter
    Beginner May 2021 Nagpur
    Happilyeverafter ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message
    Thank you so much for these remedies! You are such a sweetheart. I am going to put these to practice asap, specially the curry leaves.
  • Latika
    Expert December 2021 North Delhi
    Latika ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

Hey! That's something helpful. And Riya, You should definitely go with the sesame seeds oil and curry leaves! I am facing the same problem and using this oil at the very same time. My grey hair growth has stopped though!

• Surbhi
    Surbhi ·
    • Hide content

Hey Riya!

Welcome to WeddingWire Community. ✨

I can totally get you and your feelings at this point of time but this is the only thing which you should avoid, the excessive load of stress. Sometimes we don't consider this but taking stress leads to tightness. But, why to worry sweetie when I am here to help you out? 🤩

- Nourishing and massaging your scalp and hair with sesame seeds oil (also known as Kala til) can help you in reducing the growth of grey hair. And, this is a tried and tested solution.

- Curry leaves works as a great remedy in lessening the growth of grey hair. You can boil the leaves in coconut oil and apply it on your scalp. You can do this twice a week.

- Use of Aloe Vera juice with coconut oil can make your hair grow stronger and natural.

- Using Amla powder is a great remedy for a lot of things and especially for grey hair. Use it with coconut oil.

Let me know if this helps and I am always here to help you out. Such things are way too common these days and to be honest, even I am facing this problem from past a couple of months. Don't worry because these remedies are going to help you out well! Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

Inspiration