Ir al contenido principal

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Lakshay
Just Said Yes December 2020 West Delhi

Online Groom outfit shopping

Lakshay, the 2 September, 2020 at 04:43 Posted in Wedding Fashion 0 3

Hey everyone !

Finally decided last week on getting married in 1wk Dec 2020 (Yayyy).
I am here in US and will travel 3 weeks before the wedding (2 weeks quarantine) leaving me no time for shopping my own outfit in person. What do you guys recommend going about this? Any help will be appreciated.

3 Replies

Latest activity by Jennifer, the 5 January, 2021 at 18:07
  • J
    Arizona
    Jennifer ·
    • Hide content

Hey Lakshay!

I can tell you a website from where you can shop the best jewelry for your better half, here you will get the largest collection of jewelry with best designs and best price offers.

Visit Gemexi

• B
    Kolkata
    Beauty ·
    • Hide content

I can tell you the 4 best website names if are on a tight budget. I think it will help you for sure. The list is here below:-

1. Prativa Collection

2. Banarasi Niketan

3. Adi Mohini Mohan Kanjilal

4. Rangoliindia

• Surbhi
    WeddingWire Admin June 2023 West Delhi
    Surbhi ·
    • Hide content

Hey Lakshay!
    Hope you're doing well and I can totally get your point. Nowadays, keeping every step with care is a must.

When it comes to wedding outfit shopping, everything has gone online. People are giving their measurements online and getting their outfit stitched. What are you planning to wear on your D-day? Also, you are in the US. Opting for online shopping would be fruitful to you as well.

I can have one of my team members give you a call and provide you with a bag full of choices and options.

There are a couple of wedding shopping websites which can help you in availing a top-notched wedding outfit. Let me know if this helps!

1. Manyvar

2. PanashIndia

3. UtsavFashion

Are you planning to opt for a designer?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

Inspiration