Ir al contenido principal

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

C
Just Said Yes October 2017 West Delhi

Our Facebook Romance! πŸ’—

Cheshta, the 5 August, 2021 at 12:24 Posted in Community Conversations 1 2

Me and Aman met for the very first time on Facebook and the best part was we didn’t have any common friends. Aman randomly sent me a friend request and I accepted the same after 2 months. So we started chatting on messenger from 16th July 2015 and everything was going smooth, yes there were many ups and downs in our relationship, many fights but we also enjoyed the trips together with friends. After almost 2 years of dating, Aman proposed me, I was not in the state of mind to get married but the circumstances was like that we had to get married. My family was not ready at all and then Aman and his family came to my place and had a discussion with my family. My mother was not sure that I should get married at that point of age. I was just 23 at that time but somehow I managed to make them understand about the situation (Aman's mother was not keeping well). So finally we got married on 31st October 2017 and now we have a baby, not the biological one but yes we have a baby and his name is Johny (my cute little pug) who actually made our life more happening and full of joy. Playing and cuddling him is our stress buster πŸ’—

Our Facebook Romance! πŸ’— 1

Our Facebook Romance! πŸ’— 2

Our Facebook Romance! πŸ’— 3

Our Facebook Romance! πŸ’— 4

2 Replies

Latest activity by Deepika, the 5 August, 2021 at 14:59
  • D
    Devoted July 2022
    Deepika Β·
    • Hide content

You both look fabulous together and your little baby is very very cute 😍

• S
    Devoted October 2022
    Sharon Β·
    • Hide content

That's a really sweet story 😍 You guys look so amazing together Smiley heart

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

Inspiration