Ir al contenido principal

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Sangeeta
Beginner November 2020 Mumbai

Outfit for bride

Sangeeta, the 22 September, 2020 at 22:46 Posted in Community Conversations 0 9

Please let me know if this options are right way to go. Below is what I am planning to wear for my functions:
Mehendi- LehengaHaldi- yellow saree with very floral jewellery Reception- kanjeevaram silk saree bcoz I am wish to bring out the tradition South Indian in me Pheras- yellow silk sareeVidai- pinkish saree

9 Replies

Latest activity by Aakriti, the 24 September, 2020 at 11:01
  • Aakriti
    Super September 2021 South Delhi
    Aakriti ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

That's actually the best way to go😊😊 You should also take a trial kinda shot once! Before the actual wedding day! Ask your makeup artist to give you an idea about your look for the day! So that it doesn't get problematic later on the event day😊

• Sangeeta
    Sangeeta ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message
    I like the idea of kurta and palazzo. Thanks hon ☺️
  • Sangeeta
    Sangeeta ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message
    Totally agree with you on this. I am planning to go for a subtle makeup which compliments all my outfit ☺️
  • Sangeeta
    Sangeeta ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message
    Totally agree with you on this. I am planning to keep the makeup subtle so that it compliments all my outfits
  • Aakriti
    Aakriti ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

Oh yes! I agree with this point! Really! Correct! Why did I not think of this🤔😅😅

• Samriddhi
    Devoted September 2021 Allahabad
    Samriddhi ·
    • Hide content

And yaaa! Lehenga might be problematic to get foot mehendi tooo! You need to pick smartly!

• Samriddhi
    Devoted September 2021 Allahabad
    Samriddhi ·
    • Hide content

If I was you, I would not go for a lehenga for mehendi function! Coz its so important to not mess up your mehendi! Wearing a lehenga (which is usually heavy) would be difficult to manage! I would rather go for something that is more easy to manage! Like a Kurta palazzo set or something! Ofcourse sleeveless!

• Aakriti
    Aakriti ·
    • Hide content

Also, One inspo for your haldi floral jewellery! I saved it a couple of days back! I loved her subtle floral jewellery and outfit tooo much😍

Outfit for bride 1

• Aakriti
    Aakriti ·
    • Hide content

I loved the idea of changing into 3 sarees during the wedding😍 Will give you the change to get so many pictures clicked in different outfits! But you need to make sure that your makeup is done in such a way that it goes well with all your sarees😃😄

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

Inspiration