Ir al contenido principal

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

A
Just Said Yes October 2022 Coimbatore

Outfit ideas

Aashika, the 14 April, 2022 at 10:15 Posted in Wedding Fashion 0 4
Hey guys !! Can u suggest groom outfits for Engagement if the bride is wearing a maroonish brown silk saree.!!

4 Replies

Latest activity by Godfreymugica, the 21 June, 2022 at 22:01
  • Godfreymugica
    Just Said Yes November 2023 New York
    Godfreymugica ·
    • Hide content
    I think the groom attire shouldn't stand out too much from your bride's outfit. I say this so that you understand that women love to be the center of attention. If she's wearing a burgundy sari, then you should find a groom's attire that isn't too flashy. You shouldn't wear a gold-colored sherwani because it doesn't look good with burgundy and cherry colors. You can look for a dark metallic sherwani or a silver sherwani in a darker shade. I'd also look at a black or very dark burgundy, almost black sherwani. Then your bride and her family will be happy with your outfit. Congratulations on your wedding.
  • I
    Devoted March 2022 Vadodara
    Ishita ·
    • Hide content

I think a sherwani topped with a waistcoat will elevate the whole engagement look. He can also go for an ivory or cream shade. It will complement well with a brown saree.

• I
    Savvy September 2021 Jalandhar
    Indeep ·
    • Hide content

Hey Aashika! I hope you are doing well. How about wearing a maroon sherwani? You guys can colour coordinate your outfits! And, colour coordination is very much in trend these days!

• Surbhi
    WeddingWire Admin June 2023 West Delhi
    Surbhi ·
    • Hide content

Hey Aashika!

Welcome to the WeddingWire India community! 💛

Take a look at this list we have curated with our favourite designs for engagement dresses for men. What do you need to do? Click on the links mentioned below and bookmark your fav design!

1. 50+ Stunning Engagement Dresses for Men to Look Dapper

2. Take a Look at the Trending Groom Outfits With Metallic Accents for Inspo

Let me know if you need more outfit suggestions! Smiley laugh

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

Inspiration